Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
So Aiden isn't a cuck, logically, he's in line with the character introduced so far.
If already in this promo the three of them are fucking each other, we can be sure Sophia will take part, in Sophia's imagination of course. Later, in the next days, even physically.
It's almost certain that Sophia will walk into that classroom, and that's another big step.
It will be interesting to see why Sophia enters the classroom. Because she can't see anything, or to see better. The first one we can consider "curiosity", but the second one is corruption. We'll have to see Sophia's thoughts before she goes in.
We will definitely have a choice if Sophia will enter the classroom or observe the scene from a distance.

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
That's just Juvenile. First you say you'll share it if so-and-so apologises. Now you dangle it again. What are you doing? Taunting those who don't have, because you do?

Reactions: Toushiro

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What doesn't make sense to me is the video being called a "Promo Video".

Promo is short for "Promotion". It is a .. Kinda like a commercial. To generate brand awareness and brand loyalty. There is nothing wrong with using promo videos. Those are great many brands / devs use them.

The thing is if it is a "Promo" then why is it locked behind a $63.50 paywall (A rather high one) or any paywall for that matter?

How is that promoting anything if it is only seen by the top of the top of the Patrons with the deepest pockets? If the video is promotional by nature it should be for everyone without any sort of paywalls or at least like a bottom tier reward and not anywhere near a top tier one.

Naming it instead a "Patreon Reward Video" would make more sense in my mind than naming it a "Promo Video"... If it were called that then I would see no issue offering that sort of reward. I know it may all be semantics, but "Promo" is definitely the wrong word to be used for this sort of thing.

Am I the only one that noticed this?
I will go firther.
Imagine a card game-desn't matter TCG,LCG or DBG.
That game will have 10 000 cards total.
Now we are expecting a small box of 100 cards.
The publisher tell us that we can get a preview of 1 card for 2-3 times more money than the whole box would be cost.
Really funny.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
What doesn't make sense to me is the video being called a "Promo Video".

Promo is short for "Promotion". It is a .. Kinda like a commercial. To generate brand awareness and brand loyalty. There is nothing wrong with using promo videos. Those are great many brands / devs use them.

The thing is if it is a "Promo" then why is it locked behind a $63.50 paywall (A rather high one) or any paywall for that matter?

How is that promoting anything if it is only seen by the top of the top of the Patrons with the deepest pockets? If the video is promotional by nature it should be for everyone without any sort of paywalls or at least like a bottom tier reward and not anywhere near a top tier one.

Naming it instead a "Patreon Reward Video" would make more sense in my mind than naming it a "Promo Video"... If it were called that then I would see no issue offering that sort of reward. I know it may all be semantics, but "Promo" is definitely the wrong word to be used for this sort of thing.

Am I the only one that noticed this?
I don't think there is any point talking about the technicalities of language for someone whose first language isn't English.

L&P must have just used Promo as a substitute for teaser. Or for him by promo it could just mean a promo for his already present supporters who are feeling upto it to actually look at the animation. Plus from what I have heard, this new tier is actually not new but just a means to reduce chances of leak. He is going to refund the money and I think it is still the legend tier only
Sabertooth_, that is bull and you know it. I am German myself and despite my weak English I certainly know the difference between a promo and a teaser! Besides, even teaser are normally to be spread wide to generate interest, not prcied high for a select bunch of Buggered!
As for a promotion: Pegasus Press, a renowned firm for books and games here in Germany, currently runs a promo for it´s online roleplaying games weekend. A "Goodie/Promo" Bag with special scenarios and gimmicks for several games. Each Year the bag has really nice stuff in it! Costs exactly ZERO and can be found at over 100 book and game stores all over Germany! That is promo!!
And not this geldgeile Sack (overly greedy for money prick)L&P, who gives this completely superfluous teaser only to those paying him serious money!

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
y hurries when game will be released u will get to watch everything, people are spending 200usd for last 4 months to him and still he is not giving that to them also... wait for 20 more days .
with 200 usd can buy some good games also thinking................................
This is where two basic concepts crush: on one hand it's their money and they can even wipe their asses with it, on the other - ppl have no sense how capitalism and market works anymore. No honey, no money.
Unless they're perfectly satisfied with the product and delivery, then.. what can I say?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes