Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
maybe but he is great developer and this game addiction :) ppl gona pay anyway
The game was really outstanding in terms of renders quality at its beginnings. Now there's many title with comparable time even better graphics. Perhaps that's why the animations?

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Guys.
To those asking for someone to post the new animation on this channel. Well, they've paid the money so it's up to them.
It would be nice if they did but there's no obligation.
What gets me though is this talk of disloyalty toward the dev by releasing stuff. With the current update now predicted (but never certain) sometime in APRIL, approaching a full 5 MONTHS from its promised deadline it's hard to understand how monthly paying patrons can hack it.
Make no bones about it, it's an outrageous way to do business, and to rub salt into the wound, getting worse. Despite all the praise, constructive criticism, free publicity given to him on this channel and regular funding from his patrons, if anyone has been consistently disloyal it's been L&P. Period. So in the words of the news industry, publish and be damned.
But don't raise your expectations. It's only billed as a "promo" and from what we've already been told, doesn't live up to its hype anyway.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The game was really outstanding in terms of renders quality at its beginnings. Now there's many title with comparable time even better graphics. Perhaps that's why the animations?
Which others? I can only think of Summer's Gone and JOHN that have comparable graphics quality. I'm sure there are more but I might not know them.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Which others? I can only think of Summer's Gone and JOHN that have comparable graphics quality. I'm sure there are more but I might not know them.
It is, obviously, subjective. What I meant is that it's not as outstanding as it used to be at its inception.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes