GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The discussion regarding the new tier, and the appropriateness of charging people for teasers, is a direct result of the idiosyncratic nature of Patreon. The Patreon model incentives the creation of tiers in the reverse order of how you would normally organize them. The model incentives keeping the access point to your game low, and locking additional content behind higher tiers. This isn't so bad for things like polls or custom content, but when it incorporates promotional material it gets weird. A creator wants to reward their higher tier members, but when additional content is scarce, they often use the one thing that should be free- promotional material.

I don't think Patreon is a bad model, but the more I look at it for games the more flaws it has.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If you didn't send Dylan to boarding school then technically after school she is going to the side job.
Right, Sophia is very horny after Aiden's 4task and the bonus scene what may happen if Sophia doesn't send Dylan to boarding school.

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
Right, Sophia is very horny after Aiden's 4task and the bonus scene what may happen if Sophia doesn't send Dylan to boarding school.
I think there's going to be some play with the condoms that she is supposed to bring. And it all depends on how this bonus scene ends. The second side job and the Sam event are the only updates after adien that I was looking forward too.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I am eagerly waiting to see what Dylan's fans reaction looks like after the 0.155 update comes out. because, in Part 1 almost all the characters and paths succeeded in making good progress with Sophia. But Dylan route failed to make progress on part 1, And failing to reach the level of progress of the other characters. But now L&P is showing the 1st sex scene on the school bully's route in the story before Dylan makes progress.

I think L&P, after this 0.155 and 0.160 update, he will lose at least 20% of Dylan's fans (patreons) this time.because Which of Dylan's events is not worth playing after the yoga event?

I'm not a fan of Dylan, but I like to play the other main characters and lesbian routes, including Dylan's routes.

Friends, what is your opinion on this Topic or matter?
MY opinion is the following:
  • L&P put polls on to figure out who was the fan's favourite so he can delay that progress the most
  • why?
    • Because apparently that is the route most people want so he'll milk it and delay progress as long as he can
It's quite easy to understand

Reactions: zergos

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
The discussion regarding the new tier, and the appropriateness of charging people for teasers, is a direct result of the idiosyncratic nature of Patreon. The Patreon model incentives the creation of tiers in the reverse order of how you would normally organize them. The model incentives keeping the access point to your game low, and locking additional content behind higher tiers. This isn't so bad for things like polls or custom content, but when it incorporates promotional material it gets weird. A creator wants to reward their higher tier members, but when additional content is scarce, they often use the one thing that should be free- promotional material.

I don't think Patreon is a bad model, but the more I look at it for games the more flaws it has.
Promotional material that every patron has paid for its development in the past 4 months :)

"Oh you want access to the result of the development that you paid for in the past months?" "Pay more then"

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think there's going to be some play with the condoms that she is supposed to bring. And it all depends on how this bonus scene ends. The second side job and the Sam event are the only updates after adien that I was looking forward too.
If L&P had made a connection between events, after the bonus scene Sophia should have been "on fire", and let off some steam during second side job.

Reactions: mexican22

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
In addition to the condoms, Sophia will also take bananas. She teaches the boys how to put a condom on bananas.
And then the lesson will be over.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Do you think that Logan cheating on Ellie is the creator's way of ending the Logan/Tyler storyline?
No, rather I think that the end of Logan and Ellie's relationship is more like a step that foreshadows the chance that Sam might become Ellie's boyfriend.
Throughout the game, in fact, from time to time L&P offers us on the Filthy route "chances at redemption on the path to perdition" to rebalance the Good/Filthy points relationship or simply "distract" Sophia from the main male love interests that the game's plot seems to have offered so far (Dylan and Sam). These are mainly constituted by the opportunity to have sex with Liam (e.g. at the end of Day 18 having sex with him brings an increase of 6 Good Wife points and a decrease of 6 Filthy points) but sometimes they concern decisive choices for the game's progress.
So, as in the morning event of Day 18 the player was offered the possibility to hook up Dylan with Emma and end the storyline with Dylan (Emma_and_Dylan_couple = True), probably in the near future (after Ellie has broken up with Logan) the player will be offered the possibility to hook up Sam with Ellie and end the storyline with Sam (and maybe also the one with Ellie). Some hints of an impending rapprochement between the two were already seen at the end of Day 19 when Sam drove Ellie home after she broke up with Logan.
As for what role Logan and Tyler may continue to play in the game's development, I think they may come in handy for their role as male underwear models at Cathy's eventual bachelorette party where they can show their interest in Sophie (Ellie's 38-year-old single former teacher who recently moved to San Alejo) and Patricia (her friend since college).

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
as a technique I would say 7.5 / 10
as content 6/10
as a necessary element for the 5/10 game
So what, you tell me that there are better animations out there in other games and thes animations of lp are not a 10+ and the best animations that the world saw (or will see at some point:LOL:)... how dare you...:HideThePain:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
No, rather I think that the end of Logan and Ellie's relationship is more like a step that foreshadows the chance that Sam might become Ellie's boyfriend.
Throughout the game, in fact, from time to time L&P offers us on the Filthy route "chances at redemption on the path to perdition" to rebalance the Good/Filthy points relationship or simply "distract" Sophia from the main male love interests that the game's plot seems to have offered so far (Dylan and Sam). These are mainly constituted by the opportunity to have sex with Liam (e.g. at the end of Day 18 having sex with him brings an increase of 6 Good Wife points and a decrease of 6 Filthy points) but sometimes they concern decisive choices for the game's progress.
So, as in the morning event of Day 18 the player was offered the possibility to hook up Dylan with Emma and end the storyline with Dylan (Emma_and_Dylan_couple = True), probably in the near future (after Ellie has broken up with Logan) the player will be offered the possibility to hook up Sam with Ellie and end the storyline with Sam (and maybe also the one with Ellie). Some hints of an impending rapprochement between the two were already seen at the end of Day 19 when Sam drove Ellie home after she broke up with Logan.
As for what role Logan and Tyler may continue to play in the game's development, I think they may come in handy for their role as male underwear models at Cathy's eventual bachelorette party where they can show their interest in Sophie (Ellie's 38-year-old single former teacher who recently moved to San Alejo) and Patricia (her friend since college).
I agree with the first part, but are we going to have a bachelorette party? after Cathy's proposal? :unsure:

roxx7238

Dec 29, 2021
hello guys can any one conform the animation promo video sophia is present ya not .
if present then tell me i will planing to buy legends advance tier ....?

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
however there are 36 who commented on the € 50 post, so assuming they were all already € 30 users; in the first day L&P earned € 720.
I'd like to see if it returns this sum and when.
If it was a sophia teaser worth the money it would have been leaked already. There's no shortage of people willing to pay 50€, it's peanuts. Its just not worth it at all so see some average animation of some characters no one cares about.

The more you think about it, the more it becomes plausible that L&P is the "special dev" considering how average the animation looks according to some people.

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Not sure about the male underwear dimension, but yes, with Logan mothballed the route is open for the predicted Sam/Ellie pairing.
I've believed all along L&P has written a Sophie/Sam/Ellie rivalry triangle in the original script, and possible threesome at a later stage. Fireworks and hysterics to come with that!

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
however there are 36 who commented on the € 50 post, so assuming they were all already € 30 users; in the first day L&P earned € 720.
I'd like to see if it returns this sum and when.
And that's the thing I mentioned in one of my previous posts. 36 people commented, and I'm guessing that's not all the $50 tier patrons. 36+ people within 48 hours, and L&P is supposed to refund money to the majority of them? How many new and old advanced legend tier patrons is he gonna have to refund over time? Hundreds? Thousands? I'm talking long-term here.

People are supposed to send him an e-mail to get a refund (according to a forum user). How much time is he gonna spend refunding all these people in the upcoming months or even years? This tier is a complete joke. I'm sure he'll stop refunding after a while using some bullshit excuse.

The worst part about this is the fact that the information about a possible refund is also hidden behind a $30 payment wall, so any lower tier- and new patron won't even know about the possibility of a refund for the joke-tier unless they randomly read about it. Right now, this info is up there with the latest posts, but this post will at some point be drowned by all the following status updates, teasers and whatever else he's going to post. This leak-prevention/refund thing is just a cover-up for the real intend; more money.

Ask yourself why he didn't add this very important bit of information to the actual tier description, hiding it from everyone except already existing high-tier patrons. His Patreon page is slowly becoming a complete mess. Most tiers are pretty much outdated by now. He literally doesn't give a fuck as long as the money is flowing into his pockets. Dude's milking the shit out of those poor, naive souls.

And if that wasn't already bad enough, we're looking at endless excuses, delays, baseless hyping for mediocre animations without any benefit for those emptying their wallets for this arrogant, egoistical milkmachine aka L&P.

Pigeon lust

Feb 9, 2022

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Do you think that Logan cheating on Ellie is the creator's way of ending the Logan/Tyler storyline?
We have some intel that Logan &C will come back on Monday, PD 16 , which is, incidentally, the D-Day for the first extra-marital sex scene for Sophia.

So the story with them **should** not be over, if anything this is spicing up the story because somehow, despite what happens in the teaser, they will meet again. How that will play out is open for speculations.

I think there are 2 main possible outcomes after Ellie found out about Logan, hence two main possible storylines, each one with a variety of possible implementation and nuances: Ellies breaks up with him or she tries to "win him back".

1) Ellie actually breaks up with him as probably most people do in that situation. Then the meeting on Monday is "casual", i.e. they casually meet somewhere (e.g. the sauna again, the beach...) and something happens between them, but/and/or it could also involve Sophia.

2) This one is IMO the more probable as it better fits Ellie's character, as it has already beautifully described by Jack Adams .
Under her tough façade she is still an insecure young girl with many questions still running in her head (which is perfectly typical of any teenager). So it won't be a surprise if, instead of doing the mature and rational thing of telling Logan to drop dead, she will question herself, like it were her fault what happened. Teenagers but sometimes adults fall into this trap, and that's where toxic relationships often starts. But I diverge.

We don't know yet why she went to see Logan in the morning, but it is fair to assume that it was to somehow make it up for or at least discuss whatever happened the night before (stranded on the beach etc).
In the same manner and with the same pattern, after pouting etc, she will try to get back with him promising to be more open with her sexuality and so on.
The meeting on Monday, wherever it takes place can then be the moment where something happen between them and/or Sophia gets involved

There is obviously many ways to implement this storyline, with many nuances when it comes to Ellie's way of thinking and behaving. So for that we need to see if and how Dylan contributes to the cause, if he will be involved somehow and so on.
But that's the general idea IMO.

There are other explanations of the teaser that I was wondering about but that I found much weaker if not improbable.
  • I was wondering if Ellie finding out about Logan could depend on previous choices in the Dylan/Ellie path but beside Dylan taking the blame for the cigarette (which is not relevant at all) I could not find anything in particular.
  • just to not leave any stone unturned, it could be a dream sequence (which in part could explain the weird wig-looking hair of the blonde :D ) she had and that upset her a lot. So Dylan comes and they talk about it.
    Again, this one is just to explore all possibilities.

edit: sorry i didn't see your answer Dan5k74 , forgot to refresh...

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes