Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Guys.
To those asking for someone to post the new animation on this channel. Well, they've paid the money so it's up to them.
It would be nice if they did but there's no obligation.
What gets me though is this talk of disloyalty toward the dev by releasing stuff. With the current update now predicted (but never certain) sometime in APRIL, approaching a full 5 MONTHS from its promised deadline it's hard to understand how monthly paying patrons can hack it.
Make no bones about it, it's an outrageous way to do business, and to rub salt into the wound, getting worse. Despite all the praise, constructive criticism, free publicity given to him on this channel and regular funding from his patrons, if anyone has been consistently disloyal it's been L&P. Period. So in the words of the news industry, publish and be damned.
But don't raise your expectations. It's only billed as a "promo" and from what we've already been told, doesn't live up to its hype anyway.
Well said. I don't give a damn if the teaser is shared or not. People are free to do what they want with their cash.

However, what I dislike is the condescending attitude/tone of some guys here who have it and the Dev's behavior/approach. Don't want to write an essay, so I'll end my post with this :

The same guys who are talking in a bossy way don't pledge every single Dev promoting their games here and yet, THEY STILL DOWNLOAD the other games in other threads freely. Pplz are free to hate me if they want, but I just find this hypocrite to act in a bossy way just because they are Top Tier pledgers of a Dev/game and download 90% of the games shared by other pplz here without spending a penny !

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
He managed to pass this to April for an update that should have been ready end of January. November to April for what? 500 renders? This is hilarious, can't blame people tagging me on everything they write.
Hearing me predicting this over and over, thinking "next update ViperDonkey will see he was wrong" to then being let down again by this milk machine. Priceless

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
That's just Juvenile. First you say you'll share it if so-and-so apologises. Now you dangle it again. What are you doing? Taunting those who don't have, because you do?
You realize that no one apologized, right? The smooth brain did a new user to apologize to himself like some 12 year old kid would have done as a very childish joke.

Reactions: Toushiro

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
The game was really outstanding in terms of renders quality at its beginnings. Now there's many title with comparable time even better graphics. Perhaps that's why the animations?
If you go on fan art you'll see comparable art already, some of them even better without this cell-shaded full exposure shit L&P is presenting us with on this update.

Dec 19, 2021
I am eagerly waiting to see what Dylan's fans reaction looks like after the 0.155 update comes out. because, in Part 1 almost all the characters and paths succeeded in making good progress with Sophia. But Dylan route failed to make progress on part 1, And failing to reach the level of progress of the other characters. But now L&P is showing the 1st sex scene on the school bully's route in the story before Dylan makes progress.

I think L&P, after this 0.155 and 0.160 update, he will lose at least 20% of Dylan's fans (patreons) this time.because Which of Dylan's events is not worth playing after the yoga event?

I'm not a fan of Dylan, but I like to play the other main characters and lesbian routes, including Dylan's routes.

Friends, what is your opinion on this Topic or matter?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes