abram1

May 24, 2020
Can't describe this promo as a letdown, coz I'd needed to be expecting something from the start.
For AWAM that's a step up, no doubt. Guess, by the industry standards there's nothing extraordinary, if not "meh, we've seen better".

The biggest question is, was all of that worth the wait? Resounding NO is the answer. Ain't that many really cared about those NPC's, now they're the one's being animated, not Sophia/Ellie/Dylan etc. Four months after the latest release and first 2/10 updates aren't done yet. The patrons nerves probably made out of titan, nothing else may explain their perseverance and unrelenting will for support.

The general consensus was that the game gonna be updated faster by splitting it furthermore. Atm everything suggests that it's gonna be the longest PD in terms of production time. We're lucky if he completes it next summer. Any hopes for a 1-1.5 month per update went down to the lavatory. Wanna thank all those funding L&P's retirement plan, good job, fellas.

Last but not least. Creating a special "animations only" tier is a mockery, if not a spit in the face. For a top tier patrons this has to be a must by definition, perhaps for a previous tier as well. Or if someone supports him for a year+ in those 2 tiers, that should've been a free bonus, a gratitude per se.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
How could I make an animation that would encourage my game. It was a sex scene with Sophia with some fancy guy. Expect such sex scenes in my game in the near future.

Jagadeesh

Aug 26, 2018
All the other animations are full nudity what if it isn't Sophia. The only scene I could think of is stripping her skirt during class and I dont think she will strip nude, so the chances for Sophia to be in animation is less

Reactions: Ragnar7k

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

This is the promo video of the first of the 4 upcoming animations. The other ones will be even more impressive of course, with full nudity and pentration view!

First I don't think that Aiden is a cuck.
In my opinion here we have a deal between Aiden and Andre.
Very possible Andre did or did not something during the 4th task. And the reward was/is fucking Jen.
It seems that Jen, at first, isn't very happy, but Aiden is the boss and the whole scene turns into a wild threesome.
That's why Andre is completely naked, very happy, and Aiden doesn't participate at first. Jenn is the price for something.

It's possible that during the 4th task, Aiden will touch Sophia, but forbid Andre from doing so. Instead, he gives him Jenn.
Or, Aiden asks Andre to do something to further humiliate Sophia, and gives him Jenn in return.

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
animation is gonna be 1080p 24fps res??
btw why are we only hearing sound of birds and not moaning and slaping that ass??
only at the very end there is some moaning from her

Reactions: Adolfo

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Where are the facial expressions from the characters?
I do like some aspects of the video, especially the overlapping of Jen,and the quality looks solid.
Since this is a promo release I will cut him some slack

Last edited:

neronxx

Jul 2, 2021
In the animation, pay attention to the fps, shade and natural shaking of the hair
We really haven't had anything better than this
Note that this update will be the second chapter and his obsession to make changes, even if it is irrational, can be justified.

In any case, I hope he will reach this conclusion. If he works as a team like NLT and publishes the updates soon, his income will be higher like NLT, and working as a team will not cause him any financial loss.
His main goal should be to publish an update every two weeks

Friends, pay attention, in my opinion, NLT team is a professional team, and their level of work is generally different from other developers.
Nevertheless, the quality of L&P's animation is better than NLT. But when it comes to construction time, it's still the case that makes the NLT more professional.

Aug 27, 2020
The animation and characters' facial expressions are very good and high resolution animations. But I have already seen 24Fps, 30Fps and even 60Fps high resolution animations in many best 3D games and other top popular incest games. But the characters' facial expressions are well shown in these animations.

The promo animation video is very interesting because Aiden's friend(andre) is fucking Aiden's GF Jennifer in front of Aiden. And I have seen blackmail route in other games but it is a very different and unique concept compared to such games. Because Aiden has complete dominated over her GF Jennifer, I think Aiden is enjoying watching the show.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
What facial expressions?
It looks like Andre is smiling but his mouth is closed and Jen's eyes move a lot but there no real sense of enjoyment from either Jen or Andre
IMO, Aiden asked Jenn to let Andre fuck her. She's pissed, but she'll get over it :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes