nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
What facial expressions?
It looks like Andre is smiling but his mouth is closed and Jen's eyes move a lot but there no real sense of enjoyment from either Jen or Andre
IMO, Aiden asked Jenn to let Andre fuck her. She's pissed, but she'll get over it :ROFLMAO:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
If you focus on the faces of the characters, Jennifer doesn't make a very happy impression. Andre is standing behind her with a big grin, while she looks like a girl who is about to lose her virginity and not like someone who claims to love sex. Perhaps the events in the classroom did not take the course Jennifer expected. It looks more like she is the gang whore and not Aiden's girlfriend.
How Sophia's hand should go into her panties in this situation remains a mystery to me.
Overall, the resolution of the animation is too bad and its length too short to make a well-founded assumption / speculation.
I agree with this 100%. How Sophia, who L&P goes on and on about not being a turboslut, will ever find this amusing, beats me. Hopefully that's not the case else L&P is starting to lose imagination for this story.

OMG JENNIFER IS NOT ENJOYING IT AT ALL I MUST RUB MY CLIT RIGHT HERE OUTSIDE THE CLASSROOM

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
He said the other 4 will be full nudity.. maybe Sofia and husband past scenes... I think because it's just a random girl the animation doesn't feel that special.
so what? "Hey everybody the update got delayed 3 months so I could do some dream sequences that don't advance the story at all"

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Terrific animation, the best quality. But I see two problems in a first sight: 1. Jenny. She is beautiful and the scene looks good, but thre are too much efforts for a secondary character. Is only a promo, I'll wait for the last result, but IMO these animations have to be about Sophia or Ellie.
2. The fucking sound of birds. It looks more a bird shop than a classroom.
coming from a patron :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Kakato

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
How big is NLT?
AFAIK L&P are working with 3rd party for animations, so its not one man band
there is one problem here. LP likes to control everything so much - you can say that he works alone. :rolleyes:
if you can call a computer for 3d graphics a team, then yes, he has a team... (joke) :)

Reactions: roro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
[/QUOTE]
Wait, the action has just begun :ROFLMAO:
And you are wrong, here we have some pussy juice ;)
View attachment 1708704
Jens tits hardly move and the necklace basically stays put.
There is no full penetration from Andre so we don't see the buttock move/squeezed and the breasts hardly move.
Great job for a first attempt and well done to the team but L&P really built up way too much hype on tis video

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I have a theory that perhaps the fourth assignment did not go well for Aiden. Maybe Sophia had fooled him with the bra. Aiden took his anger out on Jena. Did he tell Adre to fuck Jene?
Oh that makes 100% sense, here's a preview:

Aiden "I told you to not wear a bra, now I'm angry"
Aiden: "Andre! WE MUST TEACH A LESSON TO SOPHIA"
Andre: "Ok boss, should I take her clothes off?"
Aiden: "NO, FUCK MY GIRLFRIEND RIGHT AWAY WHILE SHE WATCHES, THAT WILL TEACH HER!"
Andre: "What"
Jen: "What"
Sophia: "What"

Cue the animation :KEK:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Can't describe this promo as a letdown, coz I'd needed to be expecting something from the start.
For AWAM that's a step up, no doubt. Guess, by the industry standards there's nothing extraordinary, if not "meh, we've seen better".

The biggest question is, was all of that worth the wait? Resounding NO is the answer. Ain't that many really cared about those NPC's, now they're the one's being animated, not Sophia/Ellie/Dylan etc. Four months after the latest release and first 2/10 updates aren't done yet. The patrons nerves probably made out of titan, nothing else may explain their perseverance and unrelenting will for support.

The general consensus was that the game gonna be updated faster by splitting it furthermore. Atm everything suggests that it's gonna be the longest PD in terms of production time. We're lucky if he completes it next summer. Any hopes for a 1-1.5 month per update went down to the lavatory. Wanna thank all those funding L&P's retirement plan, good job, fellas.

Last but not least. Creating a special "animations only" tier is a mockery, if not a spit in the face. For a top tier patrons this has to be a must by definition, perhaps for a previous tier as well. Or if someone supports him for a year+ in those 2 tiers, that should've been a free bonus, a gratitude per se.
Oh boy Abram1 turned into the darkside.
Eventually, after defending him so much, they all understand what this developer is..

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Jennifer wants to look upset, but she's having fun, trying to control herself, mouth closed but Aiden will open it for her when they move on to TheTowerBridge :ROFLMAO:
1647518478809.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: globsis

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Hey, what are you waiting for to apologize for bashing L&P? Can't you see he just invented the "Hot af" thing which no other dev in the world is capable of? :ROFLMAO:
I'm waiting for the apologies of everyone who "attacked" me for assuming right away this would be shit and not worth the time.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
We don't yet know what precisely this event has resulted from - so is Andre being rewarded - or is Jen being punished (or both) or is this some elaborate scenario designed to show Sophia how Aiden can follow through - did Sophia call his bluff? Is Aiden then "forcing" Jen to "suffer" (at first) because Sophia didn't live up to expectations? This is a typical move on Aiden's part being a manipulator & blackmailer he makes good on his threat to make someone else take uncharacteristic risks to prevent further consequences. Sophia will be filled with uncertainty and be wavering on some levels and Aiden is sitting back and watching the little game unfold as Sophia's will crumbles slightly but measurably.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I got one question for the big L&P fans here.

This is going for a 3 months delay. Why didnt he lose a couple of days to make some placeholder images of andre fucking jen and whatever other animation he has and launch the update? Then add an addon to replace those images with these animations?
Whats the reason to delay this further and further over some animations?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes