Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The classroom looks pretty empty, I was expecting more furniture. I wonder if Sophia will walk in :unsure:
View attachment 1708789
Will Andre last longer than Liam?
Will this play on Sophia's mind?
Looks like maybe Aiden is the one who could notice Sophia and why would Sophia walk in?
Sophia will probably get interrupted(yet again) bell rings or a student so she has to rush back to class

rapos

Oct 31, 2018
Believe me I counted
About 100 idiots paid 50 euros for a single animation :BootyTime:
Even anybody of them don't had crush on the characters in the animation :KEK:

It may be, that for them 50 euros are like 1 euro for you.
you didn't fall for that ??

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Will Andre last longer than Liam?
Will this play on Sophia's mind?
Looks like maybe Aiden is the one who could notice Sophia and why would Sophia walk in?
Sophia will probably get interrupted(yet again) bell rings or a student so she has to rush back to class
Sophia would hear better, see better. If she can get in without being seen, she can get out the same way.
Otherwise, the door is on the same line as the desk and can be more easily seen, both by Aiden and from the hallway.
My opinion, the aseets has 2 doors and could be used the rear one.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia would hear better, see better. If she can get in without being seen, she can get out the same way.
Otherwise, the door is on the same line as the desk and can be more easily seen, both by Aiden and from the hallway.
You have a thing about rear entry don't you? :ROFLMAO:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
After all, Sophia wouldn't even have to enter the classroom.She could watch everything through the glass.Unless Aiden has something Sophia wants back.Only then would she enter the Classroom.Or not if we had a choice

Reactions: Ragnar7k and nexer

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That's a big if. So far she's been caught by Ellie and Nat, not that they minded

Reactions: nexer

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I am quite sure the game will not last another five years of development, at least not in its current form. "Decades" - plural - does sound outrageous but if we're looking at minimum 15-18 months development per playable day (and we are), and Dylan/Sophia sexual intercourse will be one of the closing events of the story (and why should we expect anything other than that) then + 15 days from now is at minimum 18 years from now.
(I know you know all this, I've seen a lot of new folks in here lately so maybe for their benefit)

I just don't see where there's any incentive for L&P to change his current production methods and by the time those incentives do materialize ... I dunno. No reason for long term optimism that we'll ever get to even PD 20. Hope I turn out to be wrong and if I'm wrong that it's before dimentia takes hold.
Mm.. that makes me wonder why someone even starts to make a game.
I mean, granted, this is a really nice game from the perspective of the images alone.
But i also wonder, why game with ambitions would at one point be called off. For this game, i was surprised that i did not encounter any sex.
But ok. Mom is not a slut. She is a mom and has high standards. Player makes her most likely slutty due to choices.
I think this was two weeks game time.
Its seems that this is not a fab fest.
Btw. i always wonder why every story with beautiful renders are for the most part in settings of rich people.
So if there is no continuation to the story because the developer has no interest anymore, what was the point of making it.
The closed of a sex scene was the wanking scene in the cabin with Dylan. Man i really wished he had blasted on his mom.
Of course by accident. hehe
Just by the story progression, that dude must be so horny around his mom, that he has always a boner.
And worst of all, no naughty wanker scene at night.
Dad could have been on long long business trips for all i care.

I think the game has potentials. Just have to keep an eye on the updates for now.

Reactions: mojitoshake69

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Jenn is pretty wet, you can hear that. It's not a dry-fuck.
I am more interested in the actual task which we know so very little about since all the hype was built a round the aminations not the task.
So do you agree that this happened before the actual task started like with the wedding dress fitting?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Is there a chance that we will see another update this year? I dont think so. A 1\4 day playable content in one year wow.
I think we will see another update this year but this updates is 0.155 and 0.160 together(Ellie&Dylan prt 1 and 2).
It is still very bad considering how much content we get per update.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

This is the promo video of the first of the 4 upcoming animations. The other ones will be even more impressive of course, with full nudity and pentration view!

I will say that it is an average animation almost good , it is the first attempt of L&P, so I will not criticize it too much, but is it worth the delay of more than 2 months? Absolutely not, Sophia is obviously not involved in the animation, Jenn isn't enjoying it and who da fuck wants to see Aiden sharing his girlfriend with another dude, the biggest mistake is not the scene itself but the attempt to animate it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Mm.. that makes me wonder why someone even starts to make a game.
I mean, granted, this is a really nice game from the perspective of the images alone.
But i also wonder, why game with ambitions would at one point be called off. For this game, i was surprised that i did not encounter any sex.
But ok. Mom is not a slut. She is a mom and has high standards. Player makes her most likely slutty due to choices.
I think this was two weeks game time.
Its seems that this is not a fab fest.
Btw. i always wonder why every story with beautiful renders are for the most part in settings of rich people.
So if there is no continuation to the story because the developer has no interest anymore, what was the point of making it.
The closed of a sex scene was the wanking scene in the cabin with Dylan. Man i really wished he had blasted on his mom.
Of course by accident. hehe
Just by the story progression, that dude must be so horny around his mom, that he has always a boner.
And worst of all, no naughty wanker scene at night.
Dad could have been on long long business trips for all i care.

I think the game has potentials. Just have to keep an eye on the updates for now.
I don’t believe L& P will ever stop due to lack of his interest in the story. More things like an inability to keep up with current models. Or finally getting caught for breaking Patreon's TOS for numerous reasons and getting his account shut down

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Consider that Aiden makes Sophia do the tasks. And it's Sophia who decides how she'll do them, whether rudely or discreetly. If Sophia does the tasks discreetly, Aiden is always unhappy. In the next task Aiden already tells Sophi that he can not do such things. It was with the bra Sophi next time he has to come without a bra. But will Sophia get it? In my opinion, this scene in class is an expression of Aiden's frustration that Sophia did the fourth task differently than Aiden would have liked. and he had Adre fuck Jene.

Reactions: Pigeon lust

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I am more interested in the actual task which we know so very little about since all the hype was built a round the aminations not the task.
So do you agree that this happened before the actual task started like with the wedding dress fitting?
No. I believe that this is a reward for Andre. And that Sophia finds out about what they're going to do during Aiden's 4th task. Something Andre will or won't do, I think he won't, and in return he will get this. Sophia hears about their conversation and follows them.
Sophia may or may not ask Aiden to stop Andre during his 4th task. I think it would explain the fact that Aiden is still dressed, so Jenn hasn't undressed for both of them, and that Sophia is following them.
Sophia, I think, knew where they were going.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
In my opinion this animation is after the fourth task.And it happens after class

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes