Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
No. I believe that this is a reward for Andre. And that Sophia finds out about what they're going to do during Aiden's 4th task. Something Andre will or won't do, I think he won't, and in return he will get this. Sophia hears about their conversation and follows them.
Sophia may or may not ask Aiden to stop Andre during his 4th task. I think it would explain the fact that Aiden is still dressed, so Jenn hasn't undressed for both of them, and that Sophia is following them.
Sophia, I think, knew where they were going.
There is a good chance that Sophia did follow them and Andre/Aiden/Jen had a conversion outside the classroom and Sophia overheard the conversation.
So is this a reward to Andre for whatever has done for Aiden?If so then the task must has happened beforehand for Andre to get his reward.
Aiden could just threaten Andre to do what he wants by beating him up or throwing him out of the gang as Andre was not too happy with Aiden telling him to take his cap off when Sophia told him to or the task was off.
If Jen is forced to have sex with Andre then that could explain the lack of expression off Jen so could Jen be Sophia's savior?

Last edited:

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
No. I believe that this is a reward for Andre. And that Sophia finds out about what they're going to do during Aiden's 4th task. Something Andre will or won't do, I think he won't, and in return he will get this. Sophia hears about their conversation and follows them.
Sophia may or may not ask Aiden to stop Andre during his 4th task. I think it would explain the fact that Aiden is still dressed, so Jenn hasn't undressed for both of them, and that Sophia is following them.
I think it would be typical of a school gang leader to get another kid to do some dirty work, or a dare. For example:

Aiden: "Andre, I dare you to lift up Mrs. Parker's skirt."
Andre: "Hell no, I'll get kicked out of school."
Aiden: "No you won't."
Andre: "What do I get if I do?"
Aiden: "If you do you can fuck Jen."
Andre: "I'll do it!"

Maybe Aiden told Sophia that he wouldn't put his hands on her today, so he gets Andre to do it. I don't know how that would play into the actual task though.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
When Aiden, Andre and Jennifer reenact Sophia's 4th assignment a little bit a school lesson earlier, what Andre does is exactly what Aiden envisioned for Sophia if he could as he liked. Jennifer participates but has not imagined the sex so.
And I emphasize it again, if Sophia enters the room then in my opinion only to end the matter.
For me this is a situation, besides the sexual experience, that shows Sophia the cracks in the relationship between Aiden, Andre and Jennifer. Also, one could conclude that since Aiden is watching the situation, Sophia can reject Aiden in the future without the task being considered unfinished.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Sophia could only enter the classroom for two reasons.1.To stop Adre from fucking Jennifer.2.If Aiden took something Sophia.Someone once wrote that Aiden has something in his hand unless it's in his pocket.Because he doesn't hold anything in his hands.So I don't see why Sophia would enter the classroom

• Angry
Reactions: Hornyman2

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
you gotta feel for his major fans, you know the ones who try to censor critics here, who get emotional during discussions about L&P, the same ones who despite all their idolizing of L&P, aren't even patrons.. they still dont say anything after this mess of animations that will delay this for 3 months for no reason

You really have to wonder what their whole purpose on this thread is..

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes