deleted3121331

Mar 13, 2022
I'm sorry for the repost but I'm eastdot. , unfortunately I can't login anymore on my actual account "eastdot.". I've tried resetting my password but it says the e-mail is invalid, despite not being the case.
Opened a ticket a few days ago to no avail.
Does anyone know what I can do? I would like to continue posting under my user..

Here's a render for your help.

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
Why does L&P think people care about seeing two characters with around 3 minutes of total screen time fuck with so much detail?

I couldn't care less for Andre or Jennifer...

I seriously hope we get to see Sophia flicking the bean behind the door or something...

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'm sorry for the repost but I'm eastdot. , unfortunately I can't login anymore on my actual account "eastdot.". I've tried resetting my password but it says the e-mail is invalid, despite not being the case.
Opened a ticket a few days ago to no avail.
Does anyone know what I can do? I would like to continue posting under my user..

Here's a render for your help.

maybe post for help in this forum

neronxx

Jul 2, 2021
Some people look for hair in food
The animation was very good
Decades later, when Sophia went to fuck, you can watch animation. :KEK:

Think about the future, you will receive better quality :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: dolfe67

loli13

Sep 22, 2019
Just curios :geek:

Whats the main reaction of the patreons on that greatest-of-all-animation-of-all-time from milking&passion?

Did the big payers support him on this one?

Reactions: Mirnation

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

This is the promo video of the first of the 4 upcoming animations. The other ones will be even more impressive of course, with full nudity and pentration view!

The animation is not bad, it's pretty good but yeah the birds need to go, I suspect that is just in there for the teaser though, kinda like a watermark but in the actual version, its not.

this is promising for the future but I got to be honest, my brain has already moved on from this VN and that version of AWAM is better than what we getting. Not trying to be an ass or rude but we should be seeing Sophia with someone not named Liam by now. No doubt with each passing year, AWAM will get better but I'm bored waiting for L&P to pull the trigger.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Just curios :geek:

Whats the main reaction of the patreons on that greatest-of-all-animation-of-all-time from milking&passion?

Did the big payers support him on this one?
The reaction of any sane non biased person is:

• this looks good, not the best animation out there like L&P made it seem but def not the worst, its a 7/10
  • overhyped
  • not worth the time that is being spent on it
  • no one cares about the characters in there
  • waste of time that couldve been spent somewhere else
Based on the comments we already seen and also on L&P saying that the next animations are 3x better etc I take it his patrons found reason within the above bullet points.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Btw buddy, can I comment now?
Check the thread, everyone has seen the animation, do people look happy or disappointed?
First of I am not your buddy. And I will clearly say that I do not like you.

Secondly everyone is allowed to comment but when you only come here when you can say something negative. Like 1 week when there was not a negative thing to say and sunddenly you pop up again as soon as someone writes something negative. It is fucking annoying and hostile.

As for the Animations. Did say somethign different? I said they look decent to good and that the reactions are pretty mixed also on Patreon. The delay however was not only because of the animations but becuase of switching 3 times the person who does these.

The delay however was not only because of the animations but becuase of switching 3 times the person who does these.
And how do you explain the snail speed this time, now that he's working with the current "special dev" for roughly a month now? Covid? War in Ukraine? Lack of Pigeons for the voice acting?

not existing and not needed, after you have chosen path you are locked on that and then go with what feels best for you, there is no right or wrong choice, some just block scenes with a and give scenes with b.
there are 2 subroutes in both
NTR and LOVE
so choises matter!
if you are in the naugthy NTR route you can dominate Milica or you can be dominate by Milica... total different scenes and storyline

here is my post that explain how to dominate Milica in the NTR path
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-spellbook-v0-14-5-0-public-naughtygames.21682/post-6175559

I always suggest to save before make choises because this game-engine is a pain and does not allow the great features that are in Renpy engine!
Unity engine SUCKS(n)
but this game is a MUST HAVE Masterpiece(y)

PS: I love NTR path so being locked there is not a problem for me... I've checked the love path and yes.. being locked in the love path that storyline is soo boring and i will never try it again, super stupid love path!

walkthrough upto 16 or 14.5.0???
if you are in the ntr path this post can help
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-spellbook-v0-14-5-0-public-naughtygames.21682/post-6175559

joaco96

May 27, 2017
The animation is good, no doubt about it. But it is nothing that has not been seen in this environment, there are a couple of games around that have better animation. The problem is that L&P has dedicated itself to creating an excessive hype regarding them.
If they are really important for the scene we will see in the next update.
From my side, if all this "bonus scene" is about Andre fucking Jane and there is no participation of sophie (at least spying on them) it will be a complete disappointment, at least for me, of course.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
The animation is good, no doubt about it. But it is nothing that has not been seen in this environment, there are a couple of games around that have better animation. The problem is that L&P has dedicated itself to creating an excessive hype regarding them.
If they are really important for the scene we will see in the next update.
From my side, if all this "bonus scene" is about Andre fucking Jane and there is no participation of sophie (at least spying on them) it will be a complete disappointment, at least for me, of course.
even if spying.. whats the point of an animation? flicking her bean, whats the point of an animation? Its such a waste of time, he would already be done with 0.160 if he sticked to his schedule... but no, had to find a way to milk more.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes