Herr Mannelig

Feb 25, 2022

This is the promo video of the first of the 4 upcoming animations. The other ones will be even more impressive of course, with full nudity and pentration view!

I like animation, of course we can say that on the net there are clearly superior animations but overall it's okay,
however my criticism always remains the same, being that l & p does not have a team of developers and therefore it is a single person must try not to exaggerate with the workloads, that's why my opinion does not change
adding animations to the game was not necessary, it just risks loading too much work and therefore even longer updates.

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
Welcome back everyone. Hopefully those that want to show abuse stay away.

My opinion on the game updates i don't see it coming early April.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
guys I have two questions
1 Whats the difference between high and low son points and to choose to either watch or act as the son
2 The blackmail route (I havent got there yet so minimal spoilers pls) if I dont want to go on that route does it means that I should follow the good wife route then? cause Im on the filthy one

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
guys I have two questions
1 Whats the difference between high and low son points and to choose to either watch or act as the son
2 The blackmail route (I havent got there yet so minimal spoilers pls) if I dont want to go on that route does it means that I should follow the good wife route then? cause Im on the filthy one
If you have low points with Dylan then you can't do most of his events, if you mean watch Sam interact with Sophia then it increases his cuck points.

If you don't want to do the blackmail then you can't do the Dylan route, there is an option in the upcoming update to stop the blackmail but keep Dylans route open you just have to suffer through the first few blackmail tasks.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes