palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Do you think somethink will be happen under the table
Don't think so. Dylan and Ellie have barely moved on from being hostile to eachother, and judging by the events in 0.150 I personally think Dylan's eyes are more focussed on Christine right now.

Unless you meant that Christine is doing something to Dylan under the table. Then I'd say it's not impossible, but still unlikely, knowing L&P.

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
Don't think so. Dylan and Ellie have barely moved on from being hostile to eachother, and judging by the events in 0.150 I personally think Dylan's eyes are more focussed on Christine right now.

Unless you meant that Christine is doing something to Dylan under the table. Then I'd say it's not impossible, but still unlikely, knowing L&P.
I hope this happens and Ellie sees this and gets jealous ;)(y)

Reactions: McZoy

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Progress Report Ver. 0.160. :D(y)

Ready on Monday, March ‎21st ‎ ‎2022

75% - 75%
0% - 0%

View attachment 1718401

Progress Report Ver. 0.155. Animations.

60%

View attachment 1718402

Progress Report Ver. 0.160. :D (y)

Ready on March 23rd, 2022

80% - 80%
0% - 0%

View attachment 1718403

Progress Report Ver. 0.155 Animations.

60%

View attachment 1718406
:) :cool::coffee::)(y)
Epa!!! "Progress Report" that's what we all waiting with all due respect !! The events is going to be very interesting . Now that Ellie is really coming along and feeling comfortable with Dylan in first when Dylan fixed her laptop and then Dylan took the blame of the cigarettes incident. And Ellie came back from the beach . Told Dylan well you know. And now the upcoming events . Ah family .!! I think I stop now . ;) :giggle:(y)

Last edited:

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017

Of course with ellie impossible but chritine love these think ;)

momojean

Sep 15, 2017

What do you know about L&P? :whistle: Didn't he promise it will be hot af?:KEK:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes