Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The animation is good, no doubt about it. But it is nothing that has not been seen in this environment, there are a couple of games around that have better animation. The problem is that L&P has dedicated itself to creating an excessive hype regarding them.
If they are really important for the scene we will see in the next update.
From my side, if all this "bonus scene" is about Andre fucking Jane and there is no participation of sophie (at least spying on them) it will be a complete disappointment, at least for me, of course.
Sophia will be watching the scene through the glass of the door

Reactions: Ragnar7k

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
If L&W is a fan of POV, why did he choose a male look? The girl could look in a small mirror and paint her lips while that guy fucks her and we would have a female POV

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
The animation is not bad, it's pretty good but yeah the birds need to go, I suspect that is just in there for the teaser though, kinda like a watermark but in the actual version, its not.

this is promising for the future but I got to be honest, my brain has already moved on from this VN and that version of AWAM is better than what we getting. Not trying to be an ass or rude but we should be seeing Sophia with someone not named Liam by now. No doubt with each passing year, AWAM will get better but I'm bored waiting for L&P to pull the trigger.
Yea, too right. Let me offer a possible explanation regards the birds sounds.
In art, artists can create emphasis on the central subject by painting (or displaying) a theme of everyday "normality" as backdrop. Yea, I know it's maybe difficult to comprehend without sounding pretentious. In other words, the birds are the "normality", all else silent with this trio not wanting to get caught out. Except by one.
It helps make the scene more highly charged, which if you think about the circumstances, it already is.
L&P may have taken advice on this, but he's actually smarter than he sometimes gives out.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
And how do you explain the snail speed this time, now that he's working with the current "special dev" for roughly a month now? Covid? War in Ukraine? Lack of Pigeons for the voice acting?
how should I know. I explained or better he explained in a very long post why it was delayed before.And it was not onyl because of the animation, but change in Programs used, The switch to a new Version that gets updated in game now etc.

The point is that he explains everything if you like that or not is another thing.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Okay. So we got a delay in the v0.155 update because of animations that only the trolls and kids wanted. Update would be released "last third" of March, which COULD have meant this coming weekend but more realistically would be at the following weekend, or more probably the first weekend of April.....
:(

Then we see teasers of tertiary characters - we might know their names but that is about all. Then we have L&P talking up his animations as if everyone else's animations are just garbage in comparison. So despite myself being to feel that maybe, just possibly, these animations MIGHT be worth waiting for. And then the animations are of the aforementioned tertiary characters who noone really cares about.....
:(

And the animations are ok. I have seen worse animations and I have seen better ones. This is only a 10 second teaser so maybe the full animations in V0.155 MIGHT be better. If it means that by the time L&P comes to give us sx scenes between Sophia and the primary characters, then I guess that allows time for the animations to improve and that we can enjoy the animations of ex scenes that we actually care about, unlike these. If so then we should be thankful, not for these animations deliever in themselves but in what they might show us if the develoment gets faster and the animations improve in quality.....

This is me, clutching at straws, trying really, REALLY hard to find something positive in this most underwhelming of teaser trailers.....

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
I would have completely agreed with some people here who say the animation is good if he hadn't talked about it as if it were Picassos and if it hadn't cost the development of the game almost 3 months of delay...and especially if the animations concerned the main characters of the game and not secondary characters that no one is interested in. If it weren't for these 3 craps, everyone would have received the animations with enthusiasm and we would have thought it was a big step forward.

Now the question is: Why are some people obscuring all this shit when they rate this animation which is, in the opinion of everyone who has seen it, of very average quality.

Remember what he told us to justify all this delay.

- Be patient, the masterpiece I'm preparing deserves the wait.

- Be patient, it will be hot af.

- Be patient, I will offer you the best animations in the history of mankind and which have nothing to do with the amateurish work of other devs.

Do you find that the final product is in line with all the promises made?

Is it worth the wait? Nooo!!!

Is it hot as fuck? Nooo!!!

Is it the best animation of all time? Nooo!!!

Conclusion : that's a huge failure!

And to tell the bottom of my thought, I have the firm certainty that L&P knew from the beginning that this shit was not going to deserve all this delay. He knew there would be people who would put him down...but he also knew there would be people who would praise his mediocre work or justify his failure.

And so he knew he was going to get away with it again. because his end goal was to earn 3 more months of income without giving a fuck in return.

And you know what? I have to admit that he somehow pulled it off.

As long as there are deep morons who will defend him no matter what he does, L&P will continue his saga of unscrupulous crook.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Yea, too right. Let me offer a possible explanation regards the birds sounds.
In art, artists can create emphasis on the central subject by painting (or displaying) a theme of everyday "normality" as backdrop. Yea, I know it's maybe difficult to comprehend without sounding pretentious. In other words, the birds are the "normality", all else silent with this trio not wanting to get caught out. Except by one.
It helps make the scene more highly charged, which if you think about the circumstances, it already is.
L&P may have taken advice on this, but he's actually smarter than he sometimes gives out.
Absolutely agree. Haters don't think much.
If you're going to add sounds, you're only going to do it at minute 1 and minute 30? ...and the rest… silence? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
That's not how it's done. If you add sound you have to fill the silence

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I agree with you, but I can't deny that I find it more exciting when Sophia is at an event.
Also, right now it looks like this fork in the story is an end to the Sophia/Dylan route, so no threesome.
The next update is compatible with Sophia/Dylan 1, where great progress has been made. I'd say trio is very likely.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lockerxx

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I'm going to say what I've said a bunch of time's when it comes to animations in AVN's.

It's very rarely worth it.

Why? Because it takes a lot of time. It takes a lot of skill. It takes a lot of funds (equipment, or in this case, helpers)

That 30 second promo/teaser (assuming it's 24fps) is the equivalent of 720 normal renders. Add in the other animations, and he's done several thousand "renders" for these animations. Those animations are literally, from a rendering perspective, equal to an entire regular update or 2 or 3.

Time not well spent, even if they're not bad animations by any means. They have nice composition and an artistic feel, like LP's renders do, but the actual sexual aspect isn't anything to write home about. Much less interesting than LP's narration/renders during the sexual encounters. Like the Nat massage or the bikini show or even the hot-tub kiss.

Sometimes animation makes games better, sometimes they make them worse, and in this case it doesn't do much of anything.

If people want animations, go watch animation videos, leave VN's to text and renders.

rapos

Oct 31, 2018
Each one to do what they want....
The facial animations are lousy..., zero expressions, they are fucking.
Her face is a poem, she thinking "I have it inside her"
OMG

Feb 26, 2022
Can we reach 5.000 pages until the end of Friday discussing about this game???!!! Come on guys we can do it.
In the meantime I'll be enjoying TRUE MASTERPIECES out there like C. of Br. Dr.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes