BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
then he came on with the new tier and now this (predictable) disapointment of an animation + another delay. It's obvious its going to get some comments.
did i miss something or did someone post the vid. How can you be dissapointed if you have not even seen it?

And YES you did not post because there was nothing you could SHIT ON. Thats the problem. you only shitpost when someone posts something negative. It is like you are masturbating to it.
Btw buddy, can I comment now?
Check the thread, everyone has seen the animation, do people look happy or disappointed?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Btw buddy, can I comment now?
Check the thread, everyone has seen the animation, do people look happy or disappointed?
Hey, don't start an argument about an amount written before the promo video was released.
The video is good, but of course not as good as the developer thought, so what, we knew that before. Also that animations would not add anything to the game was discussed in detail before. And that you found the video not bad, but also not outstanding as promised by L&P, you have also said clearly. Don't start a new war with your current favorite enemy.

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Animation is a triumph. Exactly what L&P proposed to achieve from the onset, aka his original brief. Check it out if you can't remember that far back.
It ain't perfect, but it's a start, and no one can deny it's not a step-up in terms of content, together with the 3-D embellishments he proposed dovetailing in to this update.
So give the guy some credit, I hear too much negativity. This is art, right? Work in progress.
Also dead right to publish it here, I mean everyone's talking about it. Massive shock of publicity accomplished, L&P will be rubbing his hands in expectation and glee as patron number soar.
Job done.

dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
Mm.. that makes me wonder why someone even starts to make a game.
I mean, granted, this is a really nice game from the perspective of the images alone.
But i also wonder, why game with ambitions would at one point be called off. For this game, i was surprised that i did not encounter any sex.
But ok. Mom is not a slut. She is a mom and has high standards. Player makes her most likely slutty due to choices.
I think this was two weeks game time.
Its seems that this is not a fab fest.
Btw. i always wonder why every story with beautiful renders are for the most part in settings of rich people.
So if there is no continuation to the story because the developer has no interest anymore, what was the point of making it.
The closed of a sex scene was the wanking scene in the cabin with Dylan. Man i really wished he had blasted on his mom.
Of course by accident. hehe
Just by the story progression, that dude must be so horny around his mom, that he has always a boner.
And worst of all, no naughty wanker scene at night.
Dad could have been on long long business trips for all i care.

I think the game has potentials. Just have to keep an eye on the updates for now.
Yes I completely agree with you .this games name is wrong like a wife and mother. It rather be better like blue balls red balls

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I don’t believe L& P will ever stop due to lack of his interest in the story. More things like an inability to keep up with current models. Or finally getting caught for breaking Patreon's TOS for numerous reasons and getting his account shut down
Ah, at least thats good news.
I always wondered why there are not more perverted games out there. And it seems Patreon is one reason.
But i also have a lag of understanding what is involved in a game development like these games.
In any case, it would be shame if games get abandoned or put on hold.
I am waiting for the updates. I am hopeful.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Well I don't see him being dumb enough to double down on creating irrealistic expectations so I'm going to trust it on this one.

Still doesn't justify getting this 3 months late. Placeholder images would have been more than enough while the animation wouldnt come out.
Looks like I can retire, get some rest, I see there is already someone to defend L&P work. :unsure: :oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dr.akhibadge

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
He said the other 4 will be full nudity.. maybe Sofia and husband past scenes... I think because it's just a random girl the animation doesn't feel that special.
It doesnt feel special bc its a shitty animation. It probably took a ton of time and it looks okay but the animation itself looks robotic and unnatural not to mention repetitive.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes