Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
patreon is the new f95zone
The Sun is shining, going for a hot coffee before work, browsing Internet and come across this ?! Man, what a great way to start the day. hahaha. My hype for this game is dying slowly. That's why, locked or not, I'm not missing this thread at all. The pledgers are pointing out something I (and many other pplz) mentioned several times here = The Development Cycle Speed is the Main issue of this game and by the look of things, it's worsening.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
I finally saw the animation teaser.... what a waste of time.

Yes, it is in the top 10% of games, but not even close to being "the best".
The only thing that makes it stand out is the lighting and filters; which is good for images, but doesn't add much when in motion.

If you include available amateur 3D animations you can find on the internet, it's barely average. Add in the fact that it takes him 1+ month each...

Nope, and there isn't likely to be. In terms of sex with Sophia, it's believed he'll be the last - essentially the "climax" of the game - so he'll only get his chance in the final playable days of the game.

Which at the current rate of game development, could easily be at least two decades away, if the game hasn't been abandoned by then
At his current rate of development, It is 60 years away.

Two decades would be his PROMISED rate, which he has NEVER hit.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
This game have only one minus and it's a development time! Instead of fix it L&P decide to include some animations and it's the same old song with a new voice!
With the prolonged development time comes problems: he's going to have to keep upgrading.

Resolution has to be improved; he's already moved platforms and gone 4k.
Animations weren't a really a thing in 2017; now he has to put them In.
Voice; he's starting to look into adding audio, and actors.
Models; already starting to look outdated. Will start to look cartoonish by comparison.

With every advancement in technology, L&P is going to have to keep adding more and more. With 50+ year estimated timeline, He's going to have to turn Pac-Man into CyberPunk.

jadaonix2222

Nov 19, 2021
With the prolonged development time comes problems: he's going to have to keep upgrading.

Models; already starting to look outdated. Will start to look cartoonish by comparison.

With every advancement in technology, L&P is going to have to keep adding more and more. With 50+ year estimated timeline, He's going to have to turn Pac-Man into CyberPunk.
Fully agreed. He is like making a have-no-defects-game and it would take decades to complete this game. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: McZoy

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
:) :cool::coffee::)(y)
Epa!!! "Progress Report" that's what we all waiting with all due respect !! The events is going to be very interesting . Now that Ellie is really coming along and feeling comfortable with Dylan in first when Dylan fixed her laptop and then Dylan took the blame of the cigarettes incident. And Ellie came back from the beach . Told Dylan well you know. And now the upcoming events . Ah family .!! I think I stop now . ;) :giggle:(y)

Coming along quite nicely

Mr goose

Jun 16, 2020
Stop supporting L&P. Terminate your pateron membership at the end of this month. When he will see the downfall of paterons I'm sure you guys will get updates monthly
I don't think it's a good idea, if the number of patrons drops, the development time will go up for a minimum of 8 months, if not a year, and then the game will surely be abandoned.
PD: I think it will be abandoned anyway

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018

IMO, technology advances wont be an issue. The most important thing is the intriguing story. You can have a great erotic novel without even one picture. AWAM belongs to the extremely small number of games that I am able to follow the storyline. The main thing is that I can not imagine L&P spending his life doing renders of Sofia and Dylan. At one point the game will be abandoned living many many fans unsatisfied. My personal estimation is that we are not very far from that. :cool: :cool:

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
IMO, technology advances wont be an issue. The most important thing is the intriguing story. You can have a great erotic novel without even one picture. AWAM belongs to the extremely small number of games that I am able to follow the storyline. The main thing is that I can not imagine L&P spending his life doing renders of Sofia and Dylan. At one point the game will be abandoned living many many fans unsatisfied. My personal estimation is that we are not very far from that. :cool: :cool:
If he abandons the game, how long will it take for anyone to notice?

fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
In my opinion what is happening in his patreon was to be expected, the dev could not believe that this was going to last forever and nobody was going to say anything especially because he has lied from the beginning and they are paying him for nothing. The patreons should withdraw their support from him to force him to be more honest and if at some point he leaves the VN there will be some fan artists who can continue a better development

Reactions: hmc15

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
So if Logan and Ellie break up their relationship, there will no longer be the connection between Logan and Sophia?

No, but with Ellie and Dylan. It's a game with choices and consequences.

reply from L&P

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes