krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
please be civil if you don't want to let this thread locked again

hey do you have a clue what the next aiden task is?
Don't know about next task. But the 10th task will be Sophia giving Aiden BJ and 12th will be Aiden fking her on classroom. But I'm sure game will get abandon tag long before that.

Reactions: the3m_dude

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I don't think it's a good idea, if the number of patrons drops, the development time will go up for a minimum of 8 months, if not a year, and then the game will surely be abandoned.
PD: I think it will be abandoned anyway
It doesn't work like that. Do you think with more patrons he'll be faster? Certainly not. At this point supporters should drop in the hope he'll get the message, at the risk of making him abandon the game. But do you really think he'll finish it at this pace?

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
I don't think it's a good idea, if the number of patrons drops, the development time will go up for a minimum of 8 months, if not a year, and then the game will surely be abandoned.
PD: I think it will be abandoned anyway
Unfortunately I have to disagree with you. The only way to make L&P to change his policy with the development is by reducing his income. IMO AWAM future abandonment is inevitable. :cool: :cool:

hooopla308

Aug 1, 2019
Idk bout you guys but i've been fully expecting this game to get abandoned for a while, just enjoying it while it lasts. I hope when it does die someone can make more games/art with the Sophia model since that's really the only reason I like AWAM. By far the hottest chick in a 3d game and the CG also gets pretty good. Imagine if someone else makes a game with her but with actually good writing.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes