WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I got one question for the big L&P fans here.

This is going for a 3 months delay. Why didnt he lose a couple of days to make some placeholder images of andre fucking jen and whatever other animation he has and launch the update? Then add an addon to replace those images with these animations?
Whats the reason to delay this further and further over some animations?
Shhhh he needs more money....but don't tell anyone...oh crap.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We don't yet know what precisely this event has resulted from - so is Andre being rewarded - or is Jen being punished (or both) or is this some elaborate scenario designed to show Sophia how Aiden can follow through - did Sophia call his bluff? Is Aiden then "forcing" Jen to "suffer" (at first) because Sophia didn't live up to expectations? This is a typical move on Aiden's part being a manipulator & blackmailer he makes good on his threat to make someone else take uncharacteristic risks to prevent further consequences. Sophia will be filled with uncertainty and be wavering on some levels and Aiden is sitting back and watching the little game unfold as Sophia's will crumbles slightly but measurably.
This event is not the task it is a bonus scene for future events.
Since the 4th task is not forced on us so we have no real idea of the consequences if Sophia tells him to get lost but since Sophia has had to have words with Jen before would Sophia really care about Jen?
It would be a lack of imagination on L&P part if the blackmail moved from Dylan to Jen

Last edited:

neronxx

Jul 2, 2021
In my opinion, @ViperDonkey and nexer should enter the ring and invite each other to fight :KEK:
Let's see who is right :BootyTime:

The battle of the great fan vs the great hater

Reactions: Ragnar7k

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
In my opinion, @ViperDonkey and nexer should enter the ring and invite each other to fight :KEK:
Let's see who is right :BootyTime:

The battle of the great fan vs the great hater
I am impartial. The reason is that since I joined this forum I have been trying to learn how and about 3D. The process is not simple, lots of information, and the tools are not perfect.
In short, it's not simple
And a simple example, Hamburg Opera. 6 years late and cost: 925% higher than planned.
1647520079136.png

So, delays are everywhere :ROFLMAO:

onionhead

Jan 26, 2018
there is one problem here. LP likes to control everything so much - you can say that he works alone. :rolleyes:
if you can call a computer for 3d graphics a team, then yes, he has a team... (joke) :)
So you know his particular attitude. Are you his close friend or what?

Reactions: Ragnar7k

neronxx

Jul 2, 2021
I am impartial. The reason is that since I joined this forum I have been trying to learn how and about 3D. The process is not simple, lots of information, and the tools are not perfect.
In short, it's not simple
And a simple example, Hamburg Opera. 6 years late and cost: 925% higher than planned.
View attachment 1708759

So, delays are everywhere :ROFLMAO:
This means that the Germans are known for delays

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
What a joke, he has played everyone for fools. We lost months because of these animations, he damaged his brand and reputation for average animations. And in the end he doesn't give a shit because he's convinced that he's an incredible developer. What an utter waste of everyone's time.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
What a joke, he has played everyone for fools. We lost months because of these animations, he damaged his brand and reputation for average animations. And in the end he doesn't give a shit because he's convinced that he's an incredible developer. What an utter waste of everyone's time.
As long as he has the support he will do whatever he wants and judging by the way he has treated some of his supporters, he will continue to get away with it. Only one way to show him who is in charge, stop supporting him and he might finally realize who needs who more.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes