Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I admire your dedication and all the other optimists pplz looking forward to those events, but let me tell you this as a realistic person: We're not even close to the first Big hetero sex scene with a sole partner ; slow updates, slow progression and (now) slow animation development cycle since a few weeks.

So, keep your hype in check, mate. I'm not saying this in a condescending or trolling way to hurt your feelings, provoke or discourage you or any other person here. I'm only asking you to look at the truth in it's eyes. The game will be abandoned way before those things happen. How much time for the first threesome ? 10 years? 15 years perhaps ? As time goes by, the hope of seeing the end of this game diminishes every week.

The only THING that can make a turnaround is the creation of a Team. He must stop with his stubbornness, accept help from other talented pplz, create a productive Team and invest in other PC'S/hardware. Then, yeah, we might see the end of this adventure which started almost 5 years ago.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
in my opinion there was never a 0.155 version, he just made the progress bars rise so no one gets rly upset and just worked on 0.160. this woud also explain the "fast" development right now and always those fishy "promises".
And yet it was effectively finished when the counter reached 100% few weeks ago (except for animations of course).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Losersriot

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Idk bout you guys but i've been fully expecting this game to get abandoned for a while, just enjoying it while it lasts. I hope when it does die someone can make more games/art with the Sophia model since that's really the only reason I like AWAM. By far the hottest chick in a 3d game and the CG also gets pretty good. Imagine if someone else makes a game with her but with actually good writing.
Sophia model is hot, but i think Lily model (Lily of the Valley) is hottest.

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
I know that many of you wont see this comment, but at least for those who will pay attention at it I will say that:
You need to stop getting angry about the delays and the expectations you have. This is at least the most bad place to share your opinion about those stuff. And Yes I am sure that the developer of the game is reading this thread and follow it, but you wont change anything. What cause the delays is something that you will never find out and dose not affect you. If you are one of his subscribers, just use his patreon page and share your opinion there or simply just unsubscribe to show your side.
Here you get the games for free so I think it will be really rude to start conversations on this topic about delays and content. It is what is it, I wont complain even if the game got release in 2023, yeah I will feel bad about it even if he abandon the game. But there is nothing you can do about. I saw many games follow the same road and I am not surprised, so after this game it will be another and yes it will get popular and will be abandon as all others.
My advice is just, dont have any expectations and you wont get disappointed. Use the thread for asking questions about the gameplay or share your opinion about the contend so far, just dont get over the line where you only get blue balls and red face.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
What are we calling a "threesome"/"foursome"? Full-on penetration with at least one participant and physical contact with another? Or just physical contact (touching) with more than two people?

Of the threesomes listed, my first guess would be C (Sophia/Ellie/Julia). My PREFERRED choice would maybe be E (Sophia/Aiden/Andre), followed by H (Dylan/Sophia/Patricia), A (Sophia/Ellie/Dylan), and F (the Elders),in that general order.

Of the foursomes listed, my first guess would be L (Sophia/Liam/Andy/Cathy). M (museum) if we're just talking about some kissing and/or groping, not full-on penetration. My PREFERRED choice would be K (Sophia/Sam/Amber/Dylan), but only likely if there is some semi-secret pairing off for groping in the pool or something.

Rambling thoughts: For threesomes, I would guess the seniors early on, if dual handjobs counts. Technically, two of the Apostles got dual handjobs. But although I loved the images in that event, the touching was very clinical IMHO. Sophia expressed no sexual connection at all, and The Apostles didn't really know what they were doing.

Of those not listed, I'd like to see Dylan/Claire/Marie get into something. (Mostly I'd just like to see Dylan and Claire getting a little physical in the barber chair).

If we're just talking some touching in the same room, maybe Christine/Ellie/Dylan is a near possibility, and of course Aiden/Andre/Jen. I'd like to see Sophia/Ellie/Patricia. Yes, Sophia and all of The Apostles. Sophia/Tyler/Logan/Ellie I could see something happening but not full-on sex.

Dylan/Patricia/Claire/Sophia/Amber in various combinations. I think that Dylan/Sophia would be very late, but a boy should lose his virginity to his mother. But I'd like to see Dylan get some foreplay action with Patricia, Amber, Ellie and Claire individually before that. But now I'm getting off track.

Reactions: dima1986

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
I don't see how anyone believes that Sophia and Dylan will have any type of physical relationship - she is still in total mother mode with him. I know incest turns on a lot of players here but the game as it currently stands, doesn't support such a pairing in any way.

Anything is possible in a game but if Sophia & Dylan ever hook it up - it will take a long time, in game time, let alone real time.

The two most likely Sophia pairings as of the last update are with Sam and the proposal from the young couple to swap partners.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes