itsjasey

Mar 29, 2018
Just doing a simple math here, the time it took for animations to reach from 0 to 60 entire month, since its there in next update. So assuming it takes same time to reach 100, it will take entire april to finish and launch.

dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
What are we calling a "threesome"/"foursome"? Full-on penetration with at least one participant and physical contact with another? Or just physical contact (touching) with more than two people?

Of the threesomes listed, my first guess would be C (Sophia/Ellie/Julia). My PREFERRED choice would maybe be E (Sophia/Aiden/Andre), followed by H (Dylan/Sophia/Patricia), A (Sophia/Ellie/Dylan), and F (the Elders),in that general order.

Of the foursomes listed, my first guess would be L (Sophia/Liam/Andy/Cathy). M (museum) if we're just talking about some kissing and/or groping, not full-on penetration. My PREFERRED choice would be K (Sophia/Sam/Amber/Dylan), but only likely if there is some semi-secret pairing off for groping in the pool or something.

Rambling thoughts: For threesomes, I would guess the seniors early on, if dual handjobs counts. Technically, two of the Apostles got dual handjobs. But although I loved the images in that event, the touching was very clinical IMHO. Sophia expressed no sexual connection at all, and The Apostles didn't really know what they were doing.

Of those not listed, I'd like to see Dylan/Claire/Marie get into something. (Mostly I'd just like to see Dylan and Claire getting a little physical in the barber chair).

If we're just talking some touching in the same room, maybe Christine/Ellie/Dylan is a near possibility, and of course Aiden/Andre/Jen. I'd like to see Sophia/Ellie/Patricia. Yes, Sophia and all of The Apostles. Sophia/Tyler/Logan/Ellie I could see something happening but not full-on sex.

Dylan/Patricia/Claire/Sophia/Amber in various combinations. I think that Dylan/Sophia would be very late, but a boy should lose his virginity to his mother. But I'd like to see Dylan get some foreplay action with Patricia, Amber, Ellie and Claire individually before that. But now I'm getting off track.
If anyone want threesome they should wait for three decades

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Just doing a simple math here, the time it took for animations to reach from 0 to 60 entire month, since its there in next update. So assuming it takes same time to reach 100, it will take entire april to finish and launch.
Actually the progress bar for animations started at 40%, as L&P had already done some work before adding it to his Patreon page. I believe it was added around the 6th of March, so ~20 days for a whopping 25% progress as we're currently at 65% completion. Which is barely over 1% a day, and with 35% remaining it would take him roughly to the end of April to reach 100% with the current..."pace".

Unless he can somehow manage to speed things up, which would beg for more questions; Why and how could he speed things up for the remaining 35% when the animations coming last are supposed to be the ones of highest quality? Why not much earlier so the update could be out quicker? Possibly because many of his Patreons are starting to speak up, as can be seen in the several screenshots provided? Does that mean he's not working as hard as he always pretends, until the people paying for it are starting to become frustrated and fed up with it?

Why does it look like he's trying to match the 0.160 progress with that of animations? How come it has slowed down so much compared to the beginning of the development cycle? I mean, he's apparently got his super special animator doing the animations for him, so he could be working on 0.160 fulltime, no?

Also, in contrary to what he says would take a professional animator months to do, just check for yourself how long a solo developer works on high quality animations. And I'm talking about those who specialize in animations alone, providing lewd videos of famous video game characters and whatnot for their fanbases.

The pro he's supposedly hired can't be that good I guess. Unless...there's noone other than L&P working on animations after taking several months to learn how to do it. Would totally explain all the delays and 6/10 animation we've seen, imo. How is there no mention of this "special" dev yet? No credit's been given? It's not like there's 10 million artists creating high quality lewd animations for a rather small community in this genre, and I'm personally fairly sure that someone working in this business would want his name attached to his work, adding to his portfolio and making a name for himself. Nothing is known about this person. Neither on his Patreon page, his Discord, on F95 or anywhere else. This is the third person he's apparently working with. Don't you think that one of them would have made themselves known in some way or another? Nothing here adds up if you ask me.

Anyway, rant over.

Cheers!

Mr goose

Jun 16, 2020
Actually the progress bar for animations started at 40%, as L&P had already done some work before adding it to his Patreon page. I believe it was added around the 6th of March, so ~20 days for a whopping 25% progress as we're currently at 65% completion. Which is barely over 1% a day, and with 35% remaining it would take him roughly to the end of April to reach 100% with the current..."pace".

Unless he can somehow manage to speed things up, which would beg for more questions; Why and how could he speed things up for the remaining 35% when the animations coming last are supposed to be the ones of highest quality? Why not much earlier so the update could be out quicker? Possibly because many of his Patreons are starting to speak up, as can be seen in the several screenshots provided? Does that mean he's not working as hard as he always pretends, until the people paying for it are starting to become frustrated and fed up with it?

Why does it look like he's trying to match the 0.160 progress with that of animations? How come it has slowed down so much compared to the beginning of the development cycle? I mean, he's apparently got his super special animator doing the animations for him, so he could be working on 0.160 fulltime, no?

Also, in contrary to what he says would take a professional animator months to do, just check for yourself how long a solo developer works on high quality animations. And I'm talking about those who specialize in animations alone, providing lewd videos of famous video game characters and whatnot for their fanbases.

The pro he's supposedly hired can't be that good I guess. Unless...there's noone other than L&P working on animations after taking several months to learn how to do it. Would totally explain all the delays and 6/10 animation we've seen, imo. How is there no mention of this "special" dev yet? No credit's been given? It's not like there's 10 million artists creating high quality lewd animations for a rather small community in this genre, and I'm personally fairly sure that someone working in this business would want his name attached to his work, adding to his portfolio and making a name for himself. Nothing is known about this person. Neither on his Patreon page, his Discord, on F95 or anywhere else. This is the third person he's apparently working with. Don't you think that one of them would have made themselves known in some way or another? Nothing here adds up if you ask me.

Anyway, rant over.

Cheers!
That person from the animations doesn't really exist, if it really existed v1.55 would already be out.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
May! If it is end of April, he won´t release before the new month, he never did release without taking as much money as he could get. I predicted weeks ago, that it will become May, no matter what L&P´s shill brigade said, I knew his excuses are becoming more and more ludicrous. please see https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-offtopic-discussion.111628/post-7789354 for more info.
I agree with you since amination is only at 65% and there is not a snowball in hell chance of getting it out this month but a release date in May would be a very bitter pill to swallow.
So can his friend? Stretch out the amination progress a further month to hit the May 1st patrons pay day?
To be truthful the amination chart progress is the is only one that matters just now and that is crawling along

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes