Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I agree with you since amination is only at 65% and there is not a snowball in hell chance of getting it out this month but a release date in May would be a very bitter pill to swallow.
So can his friend? Stretch out the amination progress a further month to hit the May 1st patrons pay day?
To be truthful the amination chart progress is the is only one that matters just now and that is crawling along
Like, I think it was palmtrees89 mentioning it, I theorise the friend doing the animations is called "Harvey" and exists only in L&P´s head. No animator supposedly this good and great as the one L&P claims to have is this slow and unknown. Take a look at some of the animators on F95 like Nagoonimation or Jackerman, what they deliver regularly. Lengthy, really lengthy, high-grade animations! Or GIL3D, the Guru of Honey Select stuff!
They all are far quicker with long top animations than L&P´s one is. I truly doubt that L&P´s animator exists and the delays are due to L&P learning and cobbling together the animations on the fly.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
May! If it is end of April, he won´t release before the new month, he never did release without taking as much money as he could get. I predicted weeks ago, that it will become May, no matter what L&P´s shill brigade said, I knew his excuses are becoming more and more ludicrous. please see https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-offtopic-discussion.111628/post-7789354 for more info.
There is a really high chance you are right.
For more than 20 releases there is not even a single case with the update to drop at the last day of the month.And only one case with the update out 2 days before the end.There is a total of only 7 cases with a release of second half of the month.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
There is a really high chance you are right.
For more than 20 releases there is not even a single case with the update to drop at the last day of the month.And only one case with the update out 2 days before the end.There is a total of only 7 cases with a release of second half of the month.
Peoples reaction to these stats, the general, glacial development speed of AWAM and L&P´s continously broken promises
giphyAnnChris.gif

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes