MonaMS

May 17, 2019
The update will be hot af? (for 0.155)

Can somebody confirm that L&P was saying that regarding scenes that involve Sophia....

Because like the majority, I have no interest in jen, andre & aiden.... no matter how great the renders or the animations are....

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
The update will be hot af? (for 0.155)

Can somebody confirm that L&P was saying that regarding scenes that involve Sophia....

Because like the majority, I have no interest in jen, andre & aiden.... no matter how great the renders or the animations are....
i think it is about the sophie fourth task and the jen/aiden/andre event too

Reactions: MonaMS

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
If this update will suck like the last one - i`m leaving this ship. I was AWAM fan two years but i see that L&P already TROLLING us. This half-update system must speed it up all development process and short our waitings but i see that nothing changes. Nothing! We will get day-update like in old times. L&P created illusion that it will be faster but true is that he use same system. This game not worth it.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
So... if i understand correctly, we are being told that two whole updates of hundreds of renders each were completed faster than the one update's worth of Daz animations?

If that's the case L&P is either being dishonest or he's being badly scammed by the person doing the Daz animations.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes