abaragambii

May 19, 2017
Can somebody please explain what is going on with updates?

Vers. 0155 update supposed to be done weeks ago. Then, we've been told to wait the animations. Now, vers. 0160 update should be ready within days and we should be waiting animations afterwards.

When are we getting which update????

Thanks.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

Vers. 0155 update supposed to be done weeks ago. Then, we've been told to wait the animations. Now, vers. 0160 update should be ready within days and we should be waiting animations afterwards.

Thanks.
The idea is that 155 and 160 will be released together once the animations are done.

In reality no one knows what's happening and it's honestly best to just move on.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Thanks.
That is quite easy to say. The developer is trying everything to stretch out development time, that is the best explanation for the fact that an update, which should have been done in January the latest is looking towards being completed in May.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Thanks.
In a Nutshell... v0.155 will most likely be merged with v0.160. L&P doesn't want to release v0.155 until the animations are completed. So at this point, v0.160 is going into April, until we learn of something new from him... again.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I still don’t know why he wastes time on animations of characters nobody gives a shit about.

What’s next updates animations going to be of Liam brushing his teeth combing his hair, taking a piss?
We want Animations of Sophia!
You know the MAIN CHARACTER in this FEMALE PROTAGONIST game

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I still don’t know why he wastes time on animations of characters nobody gives a shit about.

What’s next updates animations going to be of Liam brushing his teeth combing his hair, taking a piss?
:ROFLMAO: The next 3 animations will be the same animation only under different camera accounts

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

Why don't you wait and see? I can well imagine that Sophia will have similar flashes of inspiration as in the scene with Larry in prison. She will completely fade out in her imagination who the two men are who serve as role models. For me, that would fit well into the story and would bring Sophia back to the foreground.

Saloomian

Nov 27, 2020
The idea is that 155 and 160 will be released together once the animations are done.

In reality no one knows what's happening and it's honestly best to just move on.
Hi

What happened in a nutshell is that the 0.155 update had nothing to offer if someone did not follow Aiden's story, and the playing time in the 0.155 update was almost zero, and there was a possibility that the game's supporters would fall on the L&P. It was decided to match the animation excuse with the 0.160 updatePublish

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020

The only thing I will say in a qualified defence of L&P's attempt at animations (bearing in mind that have consistently made clear that I personally was NOT interested in AWAM animations abd would rather have got V0.155 update ASAP), if he has used Jenny and Andre to practice doing animations to get any errors out of the way so that shortly when Sophia is being animated duting sexual acts, then it would be worth getting the errors out of the way before animating Sophia.

Now arguing against that, is the fact that L&P himself spent a lot of time bigging up his own quality of animations and rubbishing pretty much all other developers. He did himself NO favours with that stupid claim.

And again note that my first point is dependant on us seeing Sophia indulge in sexual acts soon. And I mean sexual acts like her giving cock(s) a handjob and having her pussy fingered, NOT just penetrative sex. Of course if we don't get to see Sophia involved in sexual acts anytime soon then even my qualified attempt at a defence is moot. And given that L&P is prone to talking up his own updates needlessly, that prospect may yet be a long time away.......

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The only thing I will say in a qualified defence of L&P's attempt at animations (bearing in mind that have consistently made clear that I personally was NOT interested in AWAM animations abd would rather have got V0.155 update ASAP), if he has used Jenny and Andre to practice doing animations to get any errors out of the way so that shortly when Sophia is being animated duting sexual acts, then it would be worth getting the errors out of the way before animating Sophia.

Now arguing against that, is the fact that L&P himself spent a lot of time bigging up his own quality of animations and rubbishing pretty much all other developers. He did himself NO favours with that stupid claim.

And again note that my first point is dependant on us seeing Sophia indulge in sexual acts soon. And I mean sexual acts like her giving cock(s) a handjob and having her pussy fingered, NOT just penetrative sex. Of course if we don't get to see Sophia involved in sexual acts anytime soon then even my qualified attempt at a defence is moot. And given that L&P is prone to talking up his own updates needlessly, that prospect may yet be a long time away.......
I don't expect any sexual activity by Sophia with other men, even bj,hj in the near future.... Only her husband. Possibly rubbing through fabric.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hi

What happened in a nutshell is that the 0.155 update had nothing to offer if someone did not follow Aiden's story, and the playing time in the 0.155 update was almost zero, and there was a possibility that the game's supporters would fall on the L&P. It was decided to match the animation excuse with the 0.160 updatePublish
But a lot of players are not also on Dylan/Ellie route.
So that won't increase the playing time for them at all.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018

Thanks.
It is L&P regular practice.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I don't expect any sexual activity by Sophia with other men, even bj,hj in the near future.... Only her husband. Possibly rubbing through fabric.
I did nt specify other men. It could quite easily be other women. And in fact from when L&P imself described upcoming events I am fairly sure that Lesbian sex and sexual acts came before the equivalent hetero sex and sexual acts. It does make sense to me as I think a smaller step for Sophia to fool around with women - don't get me wrong - I am eagerly awaiting Sophia to have sex / sexual acts with other men - it is just that so far, Sophia has made most progress with various women in ger life.

And also given how the scale and speed of corruption appears to have accelerated from updates V0.115 / V0.130, especially with Aiden's Task Three. I will be annoyed if L&P starts to take a step backwards with next few updates. Given what Aiden did in Task Three I don't think manual stimulation of/by Sophia should be too far away. If Sophia does nt get pussy fingered or give a handjob in the next update then it should be soon afterwards to keep the story moving forward.

Not that I said handjob - a blowjob is further away.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I did nt specify other men. It could quite easily be other women. And in fact from when L&P imself described upcoming events I am fairly sure that Lesbian sex and sexual acts came before the equivalent hetero sex and sexual acts. It does make sense to me as I think a smaller step for Sophia to fool around with women - don't get me wrong - I am eagerly awaiting Sophia to have sex / sexual acts with other men - it is just that so far, Sophia has made most progress with various women in ger life.

And also given how the scale and speed of corruption appears to have accelerated from updates V0.115 / V0.130, especially with Aiden's Task Three. I will be annoyed if L&P starts to take a step backwards with next few updates. Given what Aiden did in Task Three I don't think manual stimulation of/by Sophia should be too far away. If Sophia does nt get pussy fingered or give a handjob in the next update then it should be soon afterwards to keep the story moving forward.

Not that I said handjob - a blowjob is further away.
Dont forget she has actually touched cocks, but they were the shota boys, even though alot of people dont play that 2nd side job, doesnt mean it hasnt happened.
shotaboysscreenshot0007.png

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes