hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
L&P already said that the animations are only about Aiden,Andre and Jennifer
Thanks for the tip. I did not know him or had forgotten.
But strictly speaking, a fantasy of Sophia is not participation in the events. At the moment I interpret L&P statement only in such a way that Sophia does not enter the room. But whether we get e.g. a fantasy of Sophia as animation does not exclude the statement.
But maybe L&P was more specific and I would have to read it again.

Reactions: nexer

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
1. I don't believe that a simple animation of Sophia compensates for the great amount of time to release this update (January release) where L&P ended up breaking again the promise to speed up the updates that were getting delayed more and more with each update.

2. L&P said that there is no animation that involves Sophia in this update.
to point 1:
Animations need time, good animations need a lot of time. If you don't know anything about the subject, like L&P, it takes even longer. Animations are totally superfluous in a game - but we get them - so I put up with it.
to point 2:
Thanks for pointing it out. Can you please provide the statement from L&P again here. I would love to read it.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
to point 1:
Animations need time, good animations need a lot of time. If you don't know anything about the subject, like L&P, it takes even longer. Animations are totally superfluous in a game - but we get them - so I put up with it.
to point 2:
Thanks for pointing it out. Can you please provide the statement from L&P again here. I would love to read it.
But he supposedly hired someone who knows animations so that the development would be faster, that's the whole point of the assistant. We have seen plenty of examples at this point of good/very good animations that didn't need this long to develop. Either he didn't hire someone, or something has gone wrong with the development, or the work is intentionally slow. Either way there's no reason it should have taken this long.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
But he supposedly hired someone who knows animations so that the development would be faster, that's the whole point of the assistant. We have seen plenty of examples at this point of good/very good animations that didn't need this long to develop. Either he didn't hire someone, or something has gone wrong with the development, or the work is intentionally slow. Either way there's no reason it should have taken this long.
I would love to watch L&P work, but I can't. I also have no idea about Blender and no time / desire to teach myself. I also haven't seen L&P's animations yet. All I'm saying is that I didn't order the animations and still get them, can't do anything about it and don't let it raise my blood pressure.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Dont forget she has actually touched cocks, but they were the shota boys, even though alot of people dont play that 2nd side job, doesnt mean it hasnt happened.
That is part of the reason that I feel Sophia giving a handjob SHOULD be pretty close to happening in the next few updates. Even though I don't like that 2nd side job.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hopefully. He did age up Ellie and Dylan from the start of the VN as he updated his rendering.
The problem with this is that there's still a floor for most people regarding age, and only so much sleight of hand he can do to disguise their age. He could make the apostles look 30 years old, but if they're literally being taught about the birds and bees and other rudimentary concepts, it isn't going to change the fact that they're designed to be very young. I think all of us let Ellie and Dylan slide, but for me I can't do that twice. We know that Dylan is on the young end of what most people would consider "too young", but I choose to look the other way. But the apostles are even younger than Dylan, and so it just becomes a bridge too far.

This doesn't even touch on the issue of Sophia's lightning fast corruption with them.

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
Hopefully. He did age up Ellie and Dylan from the start of the VN as he updated his rendering.
The problem with this is that there's still a floor for most people regarding age, and only so much sleight of hand he can do to disguise their age. He could make the apostles look 30 years old, but if they're literally being taught about the birds and bees and other rudimentary concepts, it isn't going to change the fact that they're designed to be very young. I think all of us let Ellie and Dylan slide, but for me I can't do that twice. We know that Dylan is on the young end of what most people would consider "too young", but I choose to look the other way. But the apostles are even younger than Dylan, and so it just becomes a bridge too far.

This doesn't even touch on the issue of Sophia's lightning fast corruption with them.
A little tip for both of you: Don't like it don't play it.
It's very easy to avoid the content.
You even get the option to stop the scene more than once during it but it seems like you like to get out of your way to get offended.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
hey guys, does l & p have a rough estimate of when the update might be ready?
Ignore L&P's estimates for a release date they are consistently misleading and/or wrong.

Better to look at his progress and make an estimate ourselves:

He still has another few days on Scene Creation + Rendering, after that he's got Approx 2 weeks for completion of Editing + Programming & Translation - so mid April is possible.

What throws that estimate off is the Animation work, he's been averaging 10% progress on Animations every 8-10 days - so really we're looking at the last week of April for a release.

More pessimistic voices on the thread would point out that his Patron numbers rise for a release month, then drop off sharply the following month - so if he delays until the second or third day of May he's guaranteeing himself that inflated income for another month.

So basically:
14-16 April if you're (very) optimistic
26-28 April if you're a pragmatist
01-04 May if you're a pessimist

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes