NathanSlayer

Jun 15, 2021
Can somebody please explain what is going on with updates?

Vers. 0155 update supposed to be done weeks ago. Then, we've been told to wait the animations. Now, vers. 0160 update should be ready within days and we should be waiting animations afterwards.

When are we getting which update????

Thanks.
That's what you call milking patreons bro.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I did nt specify other men. It could quite easily be other women. And in fact from when L&P imself described upcoming events I am fairly sure that Lesbian sex and sexual acts came before the equivalent hetero sex and sexual acts. It does make sense to me as I think a smaller step for Sophia to fool around with women - don't get me wrong - I am eagerly awaiting Sophia to have sex / sexual acts with other men - it is just that so far, Sophia has made most progress with various women in ger life.

And also given how the scale and speed of corruption appears to have accelerated from updates V0.115 / V0.130, especially with Aiden's Task Three. I will be annoyed if L&P starts to take a step backwards with next few updates. Given what Aiden did in Task Three I don't think manual stimulation of/by Sophia should be too far away. If Sophia does nt get pussy fingered or give a handjob in the next update then it should be soon afterwards to keep the story moving forward.

Not that I said handjob - a blowjob is further away.
You're right I forgot about Sophi's scenes with other women. There it can be interesting.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The only thing I will say in a qualified defence of L&P's attempt at animations (bearing in mind that have consistently made clear that I personally was NOT interested in AWAM animations abd would rather have got V0.155 update ASAP), if he has used Jenny and Andre to practice doing animations to get any errors out of the way so that shortly when Sophia is being animated duting sexual acts, then it would be worth getting the errors out of the way before animating Sophia.

Now arguing against that, is the fact that L&P himself spent a lot of time bigging up his own quality of animations and rubbishing pretty much all other developers. He did himself NO favours with that stupid claim.

And again note that my first point is dependant on us seeing Sophia indulge in sexual acts soon. And I mean sexual acts like her giving cock(s) a handjob and having her pussy fingered, NOT just penetrative sex. Of course if we don't get to see Sophia involved in sexual acts anytime soon then even my qualified attempt at a defence is moot. And given that L&P is prone to talking up his own updates needlessly, that prospect may yet be a long time away.......
Since you answered my post with a "thinking face" icon I will venture a little speculation.
Of course Sophia won't be able to imagine sex with her blackmailers Aiden and Andre by imagining herself in the person of Jennifer.
But Aiden's 3rd task gives Sophia the opportunity to fantasize about a threesome. There was the point of anonymity and the relative safety of a controllable situation during this event. Sophia watches Jennifer, Andre and Aiden and we get flashes of Sophia's erotic dream where she imagines the situation escalating while working as a model for the artist group.
This would be a highly erotic animated daydream of Sophia in this setting. And would partly compensate for the long wait.

Cleptoman

Apr 12, 2020
Since you answered my post with a "thinking face" icon I will venture a little speculation.
Of course Sophia won't be able to imagine sex with her blackmailers Aiden and Andre by imagining herself in the person of Jennifer.
But Aiden's 3rd task gives Sophia the opportunity to fantasize about a threesome. There was the point of anonymity and the relative safety of a controllable situation during this event. Sophia watches Jennifer, Andre and Aiden and we get flashes of Sophia's erotic dream where she imagines the situation escalating while working as a model for the artist group.
This would be a highly erotic animated daydream of Sophia in this setting. And would partly compensate for the long wait.
L&P already said that the animations are only about Aiden,Andre and Jennifer

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
1. I don't believe that a simple animation of Sophia compensates for the great amount of time to release this update (January release) where L&P ended up breaking again the promise to speed up the updates that were getting delayed more and more with each update.

2. L&P said that there is no animation that involves Sophia in this update.

kino4ka

Aug 6, 2018
why does someone paying him/them?
to support the project? but if he's not holding his promises I can understand why people are leaving his patreon and stuff

besides that: I heard he want to push shorter but faster updates and if u check the the first page it says: last update: 2021-11-20 that's ~5 months ago.

dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
to support the project? but if he's not holding his promises I can understand why people are leaving his patreon and stuff

besides that: I heard he want to push shorter but faster updates and if u check the the first page it says: last update: 2021-11-20 that's ~5 months ago.
Wow what a short update

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017

he is already making them short as can be how much shorter? haahha dont deffend him pls

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes