Lupercalia

Formerly 'Herr Mannelig'
Feb 25, 2022
damn ... animations are lengthening the development process,
little curiosity, your supporters on patreon have expressed themselves about it? ie .. prefer that l & p no longer do animations for quick updates?

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Is there a way to get both Dylan and Sam in the story. It always seems that i get only one of them. This time i tried to do Sam and now i missed the ocean scene with Dylan.
But i skipped the modelling route this time.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
why mods locked this thread a couple of days ago?
Out of the dev's will?
No, it was due to day after day of really tedious back and forth between a few regulars, getting a bit abusive towards each other at times. They were arguing on the one hand about L&P being slow and breaking promises and then countering with all all the evidence presented is completely ignorable because you just hate on L&P or hate the game. Accusations of trolling, etc. then more people started piling on. And then the animation teaser got posted - it went downhill from there.

the cooling off period was definitely warranted IMHO.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I am really interested in the upcoming Dylan/Amber scene. Hoping he can snag some hot blonde milf while Sam keeps dragging his nuts around chasing Sophia. I have a feeling that Amber is kind of slutty. Just look her husband and sons behavior. Also, can we please get some more Alyssa/Sophia time. This is some hot and erotic shit. FYI. Alyssa needs her own VN.

Reactions: dima1986

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
No, it was due to day after day of really tedious back and forth between a few regulars, getting a bit abusive towards each other at times. They were arguing on the one hand about L&P being slow and breaking promises and then countering with all all the evidence presented is completely ignorable because you just hate on L&P or hate the game. Accusations of trolling, etc. then more people started piling on. And then the animation teaser got posted - it went downhill from there.

the cooling off period was definitely warranted IMHO.
thanks for ur infomation.
I thought that problem you mentioned is common in every thread?

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Sure but it sounds very much like you want him to change it and that's a step to far imho.
lol thats the biggest problem with most people on here, as far as they are concerned, if they dont like it,
they think the dev should HAVE to change it or remove it because god forbid that someone else may like
it even though they dont like it.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Sure but it sounds very much like you want him to change it and that's a step to far imho.
lol thats the biggest problem with most people on here, as far as they are concerned, if they dont like it,
they think the dev should HAVE to change it or remove it because god forbid that someone else may like
it even though they dont like it.
Honestly, what are you two talking about? Can either of you please identify where in her post there is any suggestion that she is making any sort of request that the game be changed in any way? Cuz it seems to me the whole point of GingerSweetGirl 's post is that changing the physical appearance of the apostles is pointless because we already know from the context that they are children. She concludes with "... I choose to look the other way ... it just becomes a bridge to far [for her]." So, not asking for the game to change but rather rationalizing a decision to avoid certain shota-esque content.

The problem with this is that there's still a floor for most people regarding age, and only so much sleight of hand he can do to disguise their age. He could make the apostles look 30 years old, but if they're literally being taught about the birds and bees and other rudimentary concepts, it isn't going to change the fact that they're designed to be very young. I think all of us let Ellie and Dylan slide, but for me I can't do that twice. We know that Dylan is on the young end of what most people would consider "too young", but I choose to look the other way. But the apostles are even younger than Dylan, and so it just becomes a bridge too far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
thanks for ur infomation.
I thought that problem you mentioned is common in every thread?
Some, certainly not every. Go check out Light of My Life or Hillside - not a recommendation for either game, just threads full of positivity and respect for developers even though they releases updates even less frequently than L&P. It's good (but not conclusive) eveidence that the developer can have a lot of influence on how the F95 community behaves in their game's thread.

qzbuyfhsef

Aug 29, 2021
So .... End of March and still nothing, it's disappointing! I think I will be back only in a few months or not X). I just hope one thing its that in the next update, there is interesting content with Sophia because if it's to wait for animations or story continuations of other uninteresting characters, I think that I will hardly find interest for this game in the future.

Sorry for my english and good luck with the wait guys

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes