Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes, the incest path.
I cannot agree as this game seems to jump all over the place.
Dylan went from a whinny little shit to chuck norris
Sam went from gentle to jumping in head first and stumbles his way though.
The only one who seems to have not changed that much is Ellie.
Sophia is still the nieve 38 year old who gets led a round on a leash and is manipulated by anything with a pulse

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
For you maybe, I dislike pretty much every route but the incest one's. You do realise Dylan is the most popular on the patreon polls right?
And i have no doubt there are people who couldn't care for the incest path either, just cause his supporters want to see the little bitch get with his mommy don't mean everyone else does, but i guess his story is just basically like every other VN here, so not sure why its taking so long to make it, why not just give his fans what he wants and let Dylan bang her.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
A fantasy sequence for Sophia is definitely not out of the question but I don't believe there's any chance that it would be animated. I believe in a Patreon post from L&P shared here, he said that the animations are Aiden, Andre, Jennifer only.
Did L&P talk about the scene or animations explicitly? --- No, don't prove it to me, I don't want to give up hope.

• Haha
Reactions: xxxorro

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
when the fck is update out brooo? i wanna wank so bad for sophia get bang by another man beside his husband:(
Best to put your special friend away for a long time then, I am afraid! It will be end of the decade, but abandonment of the game is far more likely so never in that case, at best before we see Sophia gets to banging someone other than her husband on the filthy path. L&P is either grossly incompetent or shamelessly milking his fanbase, there is no other explanation for the glacial development speed of AWAM. Even if for some unfathomable reason the game goes on to that point, many of us will not be alive anymore to see it!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes