pb_2006

Feb 19, 2019
OK just a quick question so we got a 2nd game from Pixil AWAM Fan game in like 7 months that have more images THEN ANY PREVIOUS UPDATE from L&P... and there are still ppl that defend him?!?!

I was a pledger back in 2019 but quite quickly noticed that he just went from fully involded in AWAM project to like "FCK IT they are going to give me money anyway!"

Reactions: E = mc^2

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
knowing the name of the animator would mean going to him and asking him: are you working for L&P?
NO
shit storm on L&P
I find it ridiculous that people even consider the possibility that he is doing this all by himself.

The level of animations that we are seeing still require someone with good experience on blender. Not someone who randomly decides to pick up blender and start making high tier animations after a month.

Secondly all this while he is also making the renders. The render making speed has been the same. Surely L&P suddenly didn't start having days with 50 hours each.

A person who wasn't even sure how to import things to blender suddenly is a top quality animation producer on blender.

We have seen his attempts at animations on Daz, the program he has been working on for 5 years now. He couldn't make a single respectably good animation on Daz after 5 years, even though he is a pro at making renders on Daz but he can make Animations with tons of effects on Blender in a month. Great logic.

People should really inspect their conspiracy theories before putting them out. Half the time things L&P says are confusing to most is because they commit themselves so much to these theories that everything that contradicts it just becomes a lie.

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
I don't play with AWAM expecting animation. Because AWAM himself showed that even without great animation, quality and detail can be brought to life. Of course, it would be nice if the animation is added, but it is very disappointing that the update is delayed further. I hope it's worth the wait anyway.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
I find it ridiculous that people even consider the possibility that he is doing this all by himself.

The level of animations that we are seeing still require someone with good experience on blender. Not someone who randomly decides to pick up blender and start making high tier animations after a month.

Secondly all this while he is also making the renders. The render making speed has been the same. Surely L&P suddenly didn't start having days with 50 hours each.

A person who wasn't even sure how to import things to blender suddenly is a top quality animation producer on blender.

We have seen his attempts at animations on Daz, the program he has been working on for 5 years now. He couldn't make a single respectably good animation on Daz after 5 years, even though he is a pro at making renders on Daz but he can make Animations with tons of effects on Blender in a month. Great logic.

People should really inspect their conspiracy theories before putting them out. Half the time things L&P says are confusing to most is because they commit themselves so much to these theories that everything that contradicts it just becomes a lie.
I find it ridiculous that people still think we're questioning his skills or even time schedules. It's his communication, guys... it's the unkept promises and hyping his own demise. He doesnt need animators or skills or efficiency. He needs a PR.

If he says "next update in 23 dec 2025", i'd be like "oh, bummer, ok, fine"... but when 23 dec 2025 comes, I want to see an update, not a delay, not an excuse.

To put it in perspective... When all 5 circles reach 100% this time, i want to see an update! DEFINETLY NOT "hey guys, its the 1st time im doing two updates at once, so you have it really good this time, but testing two updates at once requires more testing than usual, so please be patient for the next weeks." (and then emphasize how lucky we are to get two updates at once and how hard he worked to do this)

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I find it ridiculous that people still think we're questioning his skills or even time schedules. It's his communication, guys... it's the unkept promises and hyping his own demise. He doesnt need animators or skills or efficiency. He needs a PR.

If he says "next update in 23 dec 2025", i'd be like "oh, bummer, ok, fine"... but when 23 dec 2025 comes, I want to see an update, not a delay, not an excuse.

To put it in perspective... When all 5 circles reach 100% this time, i want to see an update! DEFINETLY NOT "hey guys, its the 1st time im doing two updates at once, so you have it really good this time, but testing two updates at once requires more testing than usual, so please be patient for the next weeks." (and then emphasize how lucky we are to get two updates at once and how hard he worked to do this)
Testing a 994 render update took him 1 or 2 days, and these two updates combined should be max 600 Renders. So ya, you can make what you want of it but i think we can estimate how long it will take.
Also he is likely to finish the translation today itself. So maybe he can do the testing by the time animations finish. After adding animations. He can test for the Animations only and then put out the update.

Last edited:
Reactions: lord_carta

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It's so disgusting to read his messages in which you can see how much he believes in what he says and with each new one he no longer understands exactly what to do. Not to mention the words about deadlines. It's just something. Sitting around doing nothing, screwing up all the deadlines, and then doing something incomprehensible in a couple of days - are these also "people who are worried about the details and quality of their projects"? Or maybe people who have set the bar for quality and can improve it in the process without losing speed are better organized? Maybe they are not striving for an imaginary ideal that does not exist, and are doing their job? He just took a shit on people out of nowhere and thinks he's right. Selfishness is a growing disease of the 21st century. Spat in the face. Wash up, L$P.
I will assume that you are a disappointed supporter of L&P. Then I would think - "Ok, the person has a reason to complain with such strong words here."
But if you are a pirate = thief and then complain about the growing selfishness in the world, just because you are not supplied fast enough material to jerk off, then I wonder where the self-reflection remains with some people. If you weren't a supporter and L&P spit back in your face, I wouldn't raise my voice.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I will assume that you are a disappointed supporter of L&P. Then I would think - "Ok, the person has a reason to complain with such strong words here."
But if you are a pirate = thief and then complain about the growing selfishness in the world, just because you are not supplied fast enough material to jerk off, then I wonder where the self-reflection remains with some people. If you weren't a supporter and L&P spit back in your face, I wouldn't raise my voice.
There we go, my favorite argument ad piratum. Yer not entitled to no opinion or emotion, ye bloody pirate! *slap*
Yes he is, as we all are - many of us former patrons of L&P. At this level of his audacity/incompetence it is astonishing that not all of his patrons turned into "pirates" just yet. Many will after the next release.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so:
v.155 animation 90%
v.155 100%
v.160 100/100/100/80

when v.160 is 100% we will start the next:

v.155 animation 90%
v.160 animation 0%
v.155 100%
v.160 100%
v.165 0%

and this will keep going until forever!

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
so:
v.155 animation 90%
v.155 100%
v.160 100/100/100/80

when v.160 is 100% we will start the next:

v.155 animation 90%
v.160 animation 0%
v.155 100%
v.160 100%
v.165 0%

and this will keep going until forever!
Congratulations, you've seen through the newest scheme. Although IMO he'll start it over with new animations after this release.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes