hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
There we go, my favorite argument ad piratum. Yer not entitled to no opinion or emotion, ye bloody pirate! *slap*
Yes he is, as we all are - many of us former patrons of L&P. At this level of his audacity/incompetence it is astonishing that not all of his patrons turned into "pirates" just yet. Many will after the next release.
There he is again - the offended pirate - who confuses the right to an opinion with the right to throw mud at other people at will. You have the right and the goddamned duty if you believe that you are wronged to say so here. But I disagree with anyone who thinks they can do this as if they are without fault. And for that I accept every facepalm they get for it.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
There he is again - the offended pirate - who confuses the right to an opinion with the right to throw mud at other people at will. You have the right and the goddamned duty if you believe that you are wronged to say so here. But I disagree with anyone who thinks they can do this as if they are without fault. And for that I accept every facepalm they get for it.
The whole point is I'm not offended by opinions of others, and especially some anonymous internet morality preachers:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Freaksz

Jun 7, 2021
so:
v.155 animation 90%
v.155 100%
v.160 100/100/100/80

when v.160 is 100% we will start the next:

v.155 animation 90%
v.160 animation 0%
v.155 100%
v.160 100%
v.165 0%

and this will keep going until forever!
Even so,Some patreons are giving him money

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Ok I have not seen during my playing half of these scenes, what root are these on, like the one with the underwear or the one with the maid on top, the hot-tub
These scenes are on day 19. Keep playing, making the most filthy choices , you will get them
And if you have played till the end and did not get these scenes. Just unlock the gallery.

Nubian king

Jan 25, 2021
Why there so much shouting about this stupid game???
Models are ugly.
If it's awesome then fuck me

View attachment 1746262
I personally don't have problem that quality at least the game would progress much further than the state it is now.
He could have released an HD definitive remaster 4k/8k with animation + extraa scenes (steam release) etc.. at later date when it becomes successful.

LustfulMe

Jun 7, 2020
I will assume that you are a disappointed supporter of L&P. Then I would think - "Ok, the person has a reason to complain with such strong words here."
But if you are a pirate = thief and then complain about the growing selfishness in the world, just because you are not supplied fast enough material to jerk off, then I wonder where the self-reflection remains with some people. If you weren't a supporter and L&P spit back in your face, I wouldn't raise my voice.
You don't even understand what my post was about. It's not about making the game faster for me. It's not about paying money or not paying. I am absolutely not one of those people who write ""and where? and when? let's go faster.". In general, the ratio of L$P (and I don't just change & to $) to what is happening. He says that "They just care about money and commerce by giving people what they want.", but in fact he is the same. Only the scheme is different. If a big company needs to release a game faster in order to get more profit, and he needs to slow down the process in order to get more profit. The current tightening is just about that. He says that he will release faster, but adds an element of tightening - animation. I understand there was something similar before. He wanted to speed up the release of the update, but added an element of delay. I wouldn't be surprised if in a couple of years he again talks about speeding up the release of updates and adds an element of tightening. I didn't even write anything negative when he was looking for someone to do animation for a month. Okay, it was inevitable. Someday he would have spent time on it anyway. I even treated it with understanding, unlike others who did not like it. But to say that those who do not violate deadlines are "just care about money and commerce"... Can he look at himself from the outside at least once or twice? Although I doubt that he will see something bad, because he is so wonderful in his endeavors. Not to mention the fact that it can be interpreted as an insult to those who are trying to do according to plan and keep up with the deadlines. Yes, well, many people can break deadlines for one reason or another, but then try to rehabilitate themselves and enter the schedule. But in the case of L$P, he is only trying to rehabilitate himself by talking and talking and telling how cool everything will be. He should go to the government. They like them there. For me personally: make > conversations. (yes, we can say that he does not waste time and makes another update while the animation is in development, but in fact this is the same update release schedule as it was)
And your whole speech came down to this: if you paid, you have the right to say so, if you didn't pay, you don't. If a company sells some kind of product or service and says how cool everything is with it, what cool technologies and capabilities, and I didn't buy it and looked from the side and saw some shit, then my voice doesn't matter at all? No, if someone behaves like that and I don't like it, I have the right to speak out like that. Yes, it was rude, but after 2 years of observation, it's very cute.
And this eternal theme of "you paid - you have the right", can then immediately begin to eliminate poor people, so to speak? And then why can they say something if they have not acquired anything. I don't consider myself poor, but I think the hint is clear.
If you don't understand my speech and you still think "you paid - you have the right", then it's better not even start answering. I will never go over to this disgusting side of the vision of the situation. Add me to ignore.
P.S. If L$P spits in my face, then it's still "my fight" with him and I don't need defenders. A person should try to stand up for himself. Moreover, looking for support in strangers is a vague idea.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
You don't even understand what my post was about. It's not about making the game faster for me. It's not about paying money or not paying. I am absolutely not one of those people who write ""and where? and when? let's go faster.". In general, the ratio of L$P (and I don't just change & to $) to what is happening. He says that "They just care about money and commerce by giving people what they want.", but in fact he is the same. Only the scheme is different. If a big company needs to release a game faster in order to get more profit, and he needs to slow down the process in order to get more profit. The current tightening is just about that. He says that he will release faster, but adds an element of tightening - animation. I understand there was something similar before. He wanted to speed up the release of the update, but added an element of delay. I wouldn't be surprised if in a couple of years he again talks about speeding up the release of updates and adds an element of tightening. I didn't even write anything negative when he was looking for someone to do animation for a month. Okay, it was inevitable. Someday he would have spent time on it anyway. I even treated it with understanding, unlike others who did not like it. But to say that those who do not violate deadlines are "just care about money and commerce"... Can he look at himself from the outside at least once or twice? Although I doubt that he will see something bad, because he is so wonderful in his endeavors. Not to mention the fact that it can be interpreted as an insult to those who are trying to do according to plan and keep up with the deadlines. Yes, well, many people can break deadlines for one reason or another, but then try to rehabilitate themselves and enter the schedule. But in the case of L$P, he is only trying to rehabilitate himself by talking and talking and telling how cool everything will be. He should go to the government. They like them there. For me personally: make > conversations. (yes, we can say that he does not waste time and makes another update while the animation is in development, but in fact this is the same update release schedule as it was)
And your whole speech came down to this: if you paid, you have the right to say so, if you didn't pay, you don't. If a company sells some kind of product or service and says how cool everything is with it, what cool technologies and capabilities, and I didn't buy it and looked from the side and saw some shit, then my voice doesn't matter at all? No, if someone behaves like that and I don't like it, I have the right to speak out like that. Yes, it was rude, but after 2 years of observation, it's very cute.
And this eternal theme of "you paid - you have the right", can then immediately begin to eliminate poor people, so to speak? And then why can they say something if they have not acquired anything. I don't consider myself poor, but I think the hint is clear.
If you don't understand my speech and you still think "you paid - you have the right", then it's better not even start answering. I will never go over to this disgusting side of the vision of the situation. Add me to ignore.
P.S. If L$P spits in my face, then it's still "my fight" with him and I don't need defenders. A person should try to stand up for himself. Moreover, looking for support in strangers is a vague idea.
Bullshit, my post was not even close to forbidding them to speak their mind just because they are not a supporter. I think we are also separated by language problems.
And I don't want to offer them help against L&P. It their fight!
Let me contradict you: If you spit in L&P's face (literally) and L&P spits back, he would have my full support - that's what I meant to say, not suppress your opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: lord_carta

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Bullshit, my post was not even close to forbidding them to speak their mind just because they are not a supporter. I think we are also separated by language problems.
And I don't want to offer them help against L&P. It their fight!
Let me contradict you: If you spit in L&P's face (literally) and L&P spits back, he would have my full support - that's what I meant to say, not suppress their opinion.
People interpret what you say as they feel convenient to their argument. What you wrote shouldn't have caused a language barrier.
They just don't understand the difference between criticising and abusing and name calling. To them it is one in the same.

I too criticised his message saying that all Devs who focus on quality miss deadlines. But i wouldn't go as far as to make hurtful or personally attacking comments.

Here for people who can't understand the difference. The root of argument that hzjujk , me and few others are trying to make.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Criticism is fine, verbal abuse is not. You can have your freedom of speech and express your opinions but verbal abuse is misusing your right.

Last edited:

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
Did Sam get to fuck Sofia in this update? (Okay I spoke on topic)

I wonder how patrons are loyal to L&P even after his bad attitude several times.. is he offering something to them? Some guys who always present in this thread vanishes when things get ugly..(L&P fake accounts too)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes