XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
nah is coming this week He delay the update of january to April :rolleyes: .

It's pretty bad when you think about it. L&P now only brings out 2/10 = 1/5 game day after 5 month of development. I'm really looking forward to the comments, when after all this time once again nothing happened in any of the main stories.

BTW, At this rate, it now would take two years to complete a single game day. With not even half of the 30 planned days finished, that means that he would need at least until 2050 to finish this project. o_O Not to mention that L&P keeps finding more ways to slow down the process even more. :cautious:

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
Since we are actually close to a real deadline for the release, now would be a good time as any to discuss. OP brought up a good point. Being that this is the start to part 2, what is the likelihood that Sophia will show nudity in this update. Would be really deflating since there was no nudity in the last update. That would be a year of teasing and no nudity. I’m all about the tease but we haven’t seen a naked tit since Aiden task 3. Long story short, do y’all think it is more likely or less likely for Sophia nudity this update? Or just the student animation is the only nudity?
I hopeful that Sophia at least plays with herself in this update. I'm all for the slow burn.... but Sophia is not a retired nun. Them titties need to start being displayed more.

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Since we are actually close to a real deadline for the release, now would be a good time as any to discuss. OP brought up a good point. Being that this is the start to part 2, what is the likelihood that Sophia will show nudity in this update. Would be really deflating since there was no nudity in the last update. That would be a year of teasing and no nudity. I’m all about the tease but we haven’t seen a naked tit since Aiden task 3. Long story short, do y’all think it is more likely or less likely for Sophia nudity this update? Or just the student animation is the only nudity?
There is nothing to discuss. This will be the last version of the game! After that he will say that he will take a vacation and will start to think about part 2 of the game, which means that he will milk as much as he can.

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
1649514983120.png

This the real life testing of patiences of all of us. I wish L&Pcould take another few hours and finish the damn 5% of both and just finish the damn thing. Hope all this wait is really worth, this guy never keep his word and always do this. let's see. let's see. What else we can do anyway........ :cry::cry::cry:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
View attachment 1748295

This the real life testing of patiences of all of us. I wish L&Pcould take another few hours and finish the damn 5% of both and just finish the damn thing. Hope all this wait is really worth, this guy never keep his word and always do this. let's see. let's see. What else we can do anyway........ :cry::cry::cry:
What I want to do 90% of the time I stop by this thread

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feuggn

Dec 1, 2020
Well looking at the planned events for the two updates, there is no doubt many will be underwhelmed. I'd be surprised if Sophia even gets undressed.
Op shimmed us dangle a very hot update. If it's just about Jennifer it would be really very sneaky.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This release is the second part. The reason to create it was that the game file was too big already and this part will content more nude that the first part (+ animations now)

The good is that the file size will be small and will be uploaded faster
The reason he did not release 0.155 was because the amination was not ready so he decided to start on 0.160 while waiting for the amination to be completed.
As L&P has said the amination in 0.155 is important

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Until today, I didn't think you were a selective reader of posts by other members here. But I am learning.
I don't quite understand your meaning.

I was trying to articulate that it is possible to have a middle ground of constructive criticism. NOT abusive to the developer as a person (I can't stand what I feel are puerile posts about him lying / cheating / milking / blue-balling etc). But critical of the project management, development choices and PR skills.

I had thought that on that at least we could both agree on.

Above all, over the last couple of updates, I have been gradually losing confidence on anything L&P says in his Patreon posts on what he will deliver and then. I would have rather he said that his target of "last third of March" could nt have been achieved because of reasons X/Y/Z, instead of trying to claim afterwards that he had made no such comment.

If this qualified me as a "selective reader" then ok.....

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
dylan amber scene was best one for me.. I am waiting for it in the next update.
if animation is not involved we might get it in next next update in 40-50 days.
IMO this update is coming in next 10-14 days.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
dylan amber scene was best one for me.. I am waiting for it in the next update.
if animation is not involved we might get it in next next update in 40-50 days.
IMO this update is coming in next 10-14 days.
Amination will not be involved unless L&P has a another stunning idea

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I always think if something is hyped, that if the update is not as expected, people feel let down. I would be ok if not everything is HQ but the story continues. I already forgot most of the game i actually played. Plus, this game has mostly story and conversations with no action. So i feel that this is not for me. I still will be watching but i am not having high hopes. Especially since the game seems to be initially released in 2017 it almost feels like Bad Brother Saga all over.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
The reason he did not release 0.155 was because the amination was not ready so he decided to start on 0.160 while waiting for the amination to be completed.
The animation isn't really important. He has shown full sex scenes without animation. So it's not like he can't do without it. He just wants to keep up with the trends that's all.

That would be pushing it if he held back till the 1st May for a release.
Even the last update was released mid month. So there is no trend that it happens only at the beginning.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That is really weird thing for him to say.
Important will be the animation,if it was Sophia,not some third or forth grade character we probably won't see much in the future.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes