Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A release in the middle of the month instead of at the start of month?
Could be interesting

Reactions: chai75

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
Dont cry so much, the update will be ready next week, but I think you will be most disappointment from the content. You expect to see sex scenes with Sophia, specially after the long time of waiting for this update. You wont see any. May be she will flash her boobs to someone, but that will be. The developer said that he will split the game to 2 parts. The second part i bet will be the one that will be more sex/
This release is the second part. The reason to create it was that the game file was too big already and this part will content more nude that the first part (+ animations now)

The good is that the file size will be small and will be uploaded faster

Last edited:

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
I just need knew scenes. Natalie and the massage and Sam and the fabric nipple suck can only be hot for so long.

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
Dont cry so much, the update will be ready next week, but I think you will be most disappointment from the content. You expect to see sex scenes with Sophia, specially after the long time of waiting for this update. You wont see any. May be she will flash her boobs to someone, but that will be. The developer said that he will split the game to 2 parts. The second part i bet will be the one that will be more sex/
.155 is the start of part 2. So people are expecting him to start pushing the line.

raul110

Jul 20, 2021
Sabertooth__,帖子:7889217,成员:2881427 said:
人们会在他们觉得自己的论点方便时解释你所说的话。你写的不应该造成语言障碍。
他们只是不明白批评、辱骂和谩骂之间的区别。对他们来说,这是一回事。

我也批评了他的信息,说所有关注质量的开发人员都错过了最后期限。但我不会做出伤害性或人身攻击性的评论。

对于无法理解差异的人来说。hzjujk ,我和其他少数人试图提出的论点的根源。

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

批评是好的,辱骂不是。你可以有你的言论自由和表达你的意见,但辱骂是滥用你的权利。
[/引用]
操 你 妈 ! 看到你就烦! 你 妈 逼 的! 滚出 这个 论坛 !

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
Ok so I think a spoiler of the update will happen within the first hour of release without a spoiler tag.

Landon123

Oct 9, 2017
Since we are actually close to a real deadline for the release, now would be a good time as any to discuss. OP brought up a good point. Being that this is the start to part 2, what is the likelihood that Sophia will show nudity in this update. Would be really deflating since there was no nudity in the last update. That would be a year of teasing and no nudity. I’m all about the tease but we haven’t seen a naked tit since Aiden task 3. Long story short, do y’all think it is more likely or less likely for Sophia nudity this update? Or just the student animation is the only nudity?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes