Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The animation isn't really important. He has shown full sex scenes without animation. So it's not like he can't do without it. He just wants to keep up with the trends that's all.

Even the last update was released mid month. So there is no trend that it happens only at the beginning.
Sabertooth_ cheers for setting me straight on that one.
The amination is very important to L&P as he has said it is like getting a pizza without any topping :)

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
There is nothing to discuss. This will be the last version of the game! After that he will say that he will take a vacation and will start to think about part 2 of the game, which means that he will milk as much as he can.
The upcoming update is part 2 of the game. It's starting with PD13, and we're currently waiting for update 1+2 out of 10.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
sabertooth believes every point and comma of lust and passion.
You know,half the time, this is why i don't even bother saying anything to you. You don't even read what i write.
I literally said animations are not important and could have been avoided and Olddog sarcastically says that they are important to L&P, using the same words as L&P did.

In short both of us didn't say anything in favour of L&P's decision for Animations.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You know,half the time, this is why i don't even bother saying anything to you. You don't even read what i write.
I literally said animations are not important and could have been avoided and Olddog sarcastically says that they are important to him, using the same words as L&P did.

In short both of us didn't say anything in favour of L&P's decision for Animations.
Towards L&P not you

Reactions: Sabertooth__

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
The reason he did not release 0.155 was because the amination was not ready so he decided to start on 0.160 while waiting for the amination to be completed.
As L&P has said the amination in 0.155 is important
That's Animation (not Amination) - like Key-Cars and Talkie-Walkies - I used to get that mixed up as a young'un too.

• Haha
Reactions: xxxorro

Saip12c

Jul 24, 2019
At least with 155 and 160 combined. We get 2 sex scenes. Jen and the gang. And ellie boyfriend with unknown girl. That's a step in the right direction. Yeah I know it's not Sophia in the scenes but it's better then fabric feeling.
Noob.. watch xxx

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
At least with 155 and 160 combined. We get 2 sex scenes. Jen and the gang. And ellie boyfriend with unknown girl. That's a step in the right direction. Yeah I know it's not Sophia in the scenes but it's better then fabric feeling.
I don't expect the scene with Logan and the blonde girl to include any more than five renders of sex. I don't think it's intended to be fap material.

Posls

Feb 11, 2021
I have a question that may sound stupid but this game being update 0.150 it means that there has been completed only the 15% of the game?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes