Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Holding L&P to Account.

With the release of this new update now immanent, would someone who has Patreon access and is user of this forum care to step up and document L&P's officially proposed schedules for future AWAM releases, publishing them here regularly (with dates) on our behalf? I realise some people already do this but it would be good to now have it made crystal clear for all, no holds barred. Most importantly, making this information clear to L&P and everyone else.
This forum is, and continues to be the perfect anti-hero debating chamber and external monitor. It's the ideal place for it.
When one starts reading correspondence on Patreon from ultra loyal patrons (such as Fan of Milf Comics-who's been around from the start) so clearly discontent and disillusioned over constant delays and extended deadlines, then reading L&P's cavalier response, it's surely time he be held to account. Because L&P now believes himself a law unto himself, irrespective of any obligations but to his own.

V.065 should be seen as a fresh start to give L&P a chance to set the record straight and ditch the ambiguity and poor communication we have become accustomed to. His work is good, so should the way he works, communicates and delivers. So I hope L&P reads this and understands his followers are all anxious to continue offering their support, but L&P must also play his part.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
L & P is known for not giving away the real story with his spoilers. I’m with you about being stunned if Sophia has no nudity in this update. If 4th task is less risqué than the previous tasks then what hope do you have to look forward to next task. The amount of nudity in this update from Sophia is make or break for me whether it’s worth the wait. I understand she can’t be nude in each update but last update was rather tame
Each task is has escalated. Given there's only 3 tasks but its very hard to imagine something depraved doesnt happen.

Since next task is in the classroom it may be somewhat MILD like showing tits or something. I expect more than that though. The one spoiler shows Sophia crouched down behind her desk. My bet is removal of panties and flashing her kitty.

Like everyone else though I'm just happy we're at the finish line and not the starting line

Reactions: Landon123

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Reminder: An experienced animator can create an animation like the example below in a day.

View attachment 1749646
Yeah the reality is L&P is probably doing the animations himself. Hence why its taking so long and the animations are shit.

It takes a true leader to identify own weakness and find someone better for the job. L&P has a great story and amazing RENDERS but animation is an art in itself and he is delusional if he thinks he can just do it all. Clearly, he cant.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Holding L&P to Account.

With the release of this new update now immanent, would someone who has Patreon access and is user of this forum care to step up and document L&P's officially proposed schedules for future AWAM releases, publishing them here regularly (with dates) on our behalf? I realise some people already do this but it would be good to now have it made crystal clear for all, no holds barred. Most importantly, making this information clear to L&P and everyone else.
This forum is, and continues to be the perfect anti-hero debating chamber and external monitor. It's the ideal place for it.
When one starts reading correspondence on Patreon from ultra loyal patrons (such as Fan of Milf Comics-who's been around from the start) so clearly discontent and disillusioned over constant delays and extended deadlines, then reading L&P's cavalier response, it's surely time he be held to account. Because L&P now believes himself a law unto himself, irrespective of any obligations but to his own.

V.065 should be seen as a fresh start to give L&P a chance to set the record straight and ditch the ambiguity and poor communication we have become accustomed to. His work is good, so should the way he works, communicates and delivers. So I hope L&P reads this and understands his followers are all anxious to continue offering their support, but L&P must also play his part.
Just curious. Is the plan to get people who don't financially support him now to continue to not support him? Not sure how that's going to have that much effect.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Each task is has escalated. Given there's only 3 tasks but its very hard to imagine something depraved doesnt happen.

Since next task is in the classroom it may be somewhat MILD like showing tits or something. I expect more than that though. The one spoiler shows Sophia crouched down behind her desk. My bet is removal of panties and flashing her kitty.

Like everyone else though I'm just happy we're at the finish line and not the starting line
I'm curious about the task. Before we have seen her doing things "involuntarily" in front of the class. I don't know how will L&P manage things in a room full of students... she just can't flash and say "hey all, look at this!". So my bet is to stay without panties, which is a minor step considering the last task but "doable" in a class full of people looking at you.

Landon123

Oct 9, 2017

I personally think the crouching down thing will be unrelated. One of my favorite things about L & P is the bait and switch. He’ll show you a teaser and when you look at the entire update, the teaser is mild. Hoping he is right about this update being hot AF. We deserve it after this extended wait.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
I personally think the crouching down thing will be unrelated. One of my favorite things about L & P is the bait and switch. He’ll show you a teaser and when you look at the entire update, the teaser is mild. Hoping he is right about this update being hot AF. We deserve it after this extended wait.
Where did he say that? Rings a bell but can't recall, many things have been said already.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Personal attacks ?? Which if my statement is a personal attack. Majority of my post is just outlining what you do here on the thread. Do you not continuously keep complaining, do you not keep finding opportunities to say negative statements, like Olddog didn't quote you or reply to you, yet you had to get in and talk about me. I didn't say anything about you either. Also You will be playing the update, i am not wrong there either. After the update you will once again continue with the verbal abuse towards him. What here is wrong in my statement or a personal attack.

Next part is a hypothetical situation. L&P's behaviour frustrates you to no end yet, you rebuke him to no end but you will the updates he makes. I just added another hypothetical situation too it because it just seems like you can't give up on this game no matter what he does.

Mind you if L&P even once says anything inappropriate or frustrates me like the way you guys are, I'll quit this game immediately. In all my interactions with him, they have been respectful and hence no issues.

And do you think you scare me. Keep your threats to yourself. However if this a fetish of yours then sure, "I am scared of your threat, I won't leave my house for the month, I'll even lock myself in a closet cause I am too scared of you."
Hope this makes you happy. Have a good day.
Stop responding to it. When someone threatens physical violence in this forum it is a new level of escalation. For me, you are only a very small step away from a lifetime ban from this thread. And I think the admins will make no distinction who started it.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Personal attacks ?? Which if my statement is a personal attack. Majority of my post is just outlining what you do here on the thread. Do you not continuously keep complaining, do you not keep finding opportunities to say negative statements, like Olddog didn't quote you or reply to you, yet you had to get in and talk about me. I didn't say anything about you either. Also You will be playing the update, i am not wrong there either. After the update you will once again continue with the verbal abuse towards him. What here is wrong in my statement or a personal attack.

Next part is a hypothetical situation. L&P's behaviour frustrates you to no end yet, you rebuke him to no end but you will the updates he makes. I just added another hypothetical situation too it because it just seems like you can't give up on this game no matter what he does.

Mind you if L&P even once says anything inappropriate or frustrates me like the way you guys are, I'll quit this game immediately. In all my interactions with him, they have been respectful and hence no issues.

And do you think you scare me. Keep your threats to yourself. However if this a fetish of yours then sure, "I am scared of your threat, I won't leave my house for the month, I'll even lock myself in a closet cause I am too scared of you."
Hope this makes you happy. Have a good day.
That´s it! If you are unable to see what personal attacks are and why people get angry because of that, on Ignore you go! Life is too short to "enjoy" more of your Gesülze (unnecessary chitchat)! Bye forever!

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I'm curious about the task. Before we have seen her doing things "involuntarily" in front of the class. I don't know how will L&P manage things in a room full of students... she just can't flash and say "hey all, look at this!". So my bet is to stay without panties, which is a minor step considering the last task but "doable" in a class full of people looking at you.
I think we all are dead curious and *hopefully* it's a matter of (a few?) days now to unveil the mystery.

The classroom is an environment too constrained and the options for anything reasonable in the spirit of the story so far are limited. I'd expect something more but still along the same lines of the first two tasks. For sure a set back wrt the 3rd one but it is only normal for the above reasons. And probably that's also why he added the bonus event to spice things up a little bit.

Probably we can expect more from the next task during school time if it happens on Tuesday (PD 17) during Sophia's first sport lesson as the school gym should be ready after the works. That would offer more options.

Also, I won't be surprise if we will have another out-of-school task even on Saturday (next PD, for which we are still waiting for the promised list of events...) and/or on Monday (PD 16, aka the D-Day ;) ). The out-of-school tasks offer more options obviously but they can also be used to better develop Aiden as character. For now we don't know much about him, he's not a "normal" teenager, we have been hinted that he *might* have even done some time in a "youth prison" (cf Xavier) but, as GingerSweetGirl already pointed out, it is also hard to believe he is a mastermind of lewd tasks and it has a perfect plan and everything figured out for all the 12 tasks.

I don't know if already in this update we will have a better sense of his "angle" wrt Sophia, sure there will be a lot to discuss to unpack what happened in the task and, above all, the bonus scene.

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I see the talk on tasks but I thought the animation scene was part of the task. like Sophia was being made to watch Aiden have his friend fuck his girlfriend, a power move by Aiden, at least I thought that was the task.

Guess that could be part 2 and part 1 is in the classroom? I've always said the scene where she flashed her panties could easily be a task where she does it with no panties.

Reactions: hmc15
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes