Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I see the talk on tasks but I thought the animation scene was part of the task. like Sophia was being made to watch Aiden have his friend fuck his girlfriend, a power move by Aiden, at least I thought that was the task.

Guess that could be part 2 and part 1 is in the classroom? I've always said the scene where she flashed her panties could easily be a task where she does it with no panties.

Reactions: hmc15

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I'm curious about the task. Before we have seen her doing things "involuntarily" in front of the class. I don't know how will L&P manage things in a room full of students... she just can't flash and say "hey all, look at this!". So my bet is to stay without panties, which is a minor step considering the last task but "doable" in a class full of people looking at you.
The first part will be to wear no panties. Initially she refuses and he calls her to the back and forces her. In the spoiler image she looks to be crouched behind her desk in classroom. I'm betting she takes off panties then. The NEXT part of task will be accidental exposure of kitty.

At least that's how I would progress

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I think we all are dead curious and *hopefully* it's a matter of (a few?) days now to unveil the mystery.

The classroom is an environment too constrained and the options for anything reasonable in the spirit of the story so far are limited. I'd expect something more but still along the same lines of the first two tasks. For sure a set back wrt the 3rd one but it is only normal for the above reasons. And probably that's also why he added the bonus event to spice things up a little bit.

Probably we can expect more from the next task during school time if it happens on Tuesday (PD 17) during Sophia's first sport lesson as the school gym should be ready after the works. That would offer more options.

Also, I won't be surprise if we will have another out-of-school task even on Saturday (next PD, for which we are still waiting for the promised list of events...) and/or on Monday (PD 16, aka the D-Day ;) ). The out-of-school tasks offer more options obviously but they can also be used to better develop Aiden as character. For now we don't know much about him, he's not a "normal" teenager, we have been hinted that he *might* have even done some time in a "youth prison" (cf Xavier) but, as GingerSweetGirl already pointed out, it is also hard to believe he is a mastermind of lewd tasks and it has a perfect plan and everything figured out for all the 12 tasks.

I don't know if already in this update we will have a better sense of his "angle" wrt Sophia, sure there will be a lot to discuss to unpack what happened in the task and, above all, the bonus scene.
What is significant about PD16? First sex act ?

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Just curious. Is the plan to get people who don't financially support him now to continue to not support him? Not sure how that's going to have that much effect.
Not at all, AWAM is a game worthy of support from patrons and non-patrons alike, everyone here wants to see it continue and flourish. The idea is simplifying a way to monitor scheduled updates against actual updates, as this seems the principal source of discontent. Rather like each % update development is regularly published here.
I agree it's difficult because L&P doesn't publish actual dates of release until the very end. He gives a scheduled release date, then changes it. Frequently.
Just an idea.

Reactions: rowdyranger

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
oh boy, oh boy! :eek:

that damn animation better be f*** worth it grrrrr :mad:
Depends on how you excited you are for tertiary characters Andre and Jennifer to be having sex??

Personally don't care about them, but if it means that by the time he gets onto animating sex scenes with Sophia that he knows what is doing, then might, maybe, possibly, be worth it in the future.

But currently not worth it IMO.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
We are Playable Day 12 out of planned 30 Playable Days. So approx 40% complete.
Not really,because first 8 days of the game are taking way less time than the 4 days after,like 3 years less.
So he can be right about 15% completed.

Finally.now the last animation/coding/post the update and the hero who share it. and later the complains about the lack of sex :ROFLMAO:
Didn't we're still waiting for the final version of part 1 of the game?The part that should let us load all the choices and play directly part 2.
I believe he thinks it's obvious, that once he finishes he will release, the update is already overdue. So whichever day he hits all 100's, 2-3 days after that max the update should be out.

The render count is known for v0.155 - 361, for v0.160 my assumption is close to 200. Based on the time it took for him to complete the update, the kind of scenes they are ( based on teasers ). And the fact that he said it is a short update.

So overall anything between 550-600 is my expectation.
So if 0.155 is 361 renders,how we can expect that 0.160 will be 239 in order th have update of 600 renders?

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
What is significant about PD16? First sex act ?
PD 16 has been pointed by L&P as the PD for the first extra-marital (hetero) sex scene:

Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband is planned the first time for playable day 16 and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment! I think it's one of the highlights in the story. Before, there will be a lot of other hot scenes and much more lucid approaches which are not "casual events"! As far as I can tell now, there won't even be such "casual events" anymore.
Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband is planned the first time for playable day 16 and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment! I think it's one of the highlights in the story. Before, there will be a lot of other hot scenes and much more lucid approaches which are not "casual events"! As far as I can tell now, there won't even be such "casual events" anymore.
And let's stress the "something no one will definitely expect" that it is often mistakenly reported as "someone" ;)

He also gave some other hints for the upcoming scenes in the next PDs:
1649615050330.png

As usual you can find this kind of information about the game here https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-150-lust-passion.5944/post-5196619 (as always thanks to Apollodore!)

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Nudity is very likely given Aidens 3rd task was basically competely nude and some tit grasping. In this 4th task escalation is expected...as was the case for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd tasks.

Would be stunned if no nudity or sexual act.
But 3rd task was NOT in school. It was in front of boys that Sophia supposedly did not know. 4th task is apparently in class so Sophia wont YET be expoing herself in front of the whole class. At most in front of Aiden and maybe Andre.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
But 3rd task was NOT in school. It was in front of boys that Sophia supposedly did not know. 4th task is apparently in class so Sophia wont YET be expoing herself in front of the whole class. At most in front of Aiden and maybe Andre.
I think we will choose whether Sophia will appear behind the desk in front of Adre or Aiden or not. The scene shows her behind the desk

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes