hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Since we are actually close to a real deadline for the release, now would be a good time as any to discuss. OP brought up a good point. Being that this is the start to part 2, what is the likelihood that Sophia will show nudity in this update. Would be really deflating since there was no nudity in the last update. That would be a year of teasing and no nudity. I’m all about the tease but we haven’t seen a naked tit since Aiden task 3. Long story short, do y’all think it is more likely or less likely for Sophia nudity this update? Or just the student animation is the only nudity?
Nudity is very likely given Aidens 3rd task was basically competely nude and some tit grasping. In this 4th task escalation is expected...as was the case for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd tasks.

Would be stunned if no nudity or sexual act.

Landon123

Oct 9, 2017
Nudity is very likely given Aidens 3rd task was basically competely nude and some tit grasping. In this 4th task escalation is expected...as was the case for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd tasks.

Would be stunned if no nudity or sexual act.
L & P is known for not giving away the real story with his spoilers. I’m with you about being stunned if Sophia has no nudity in this update. If 4th task is less risqué than the previous tasks then what hope do you have to look forward to next task. The amount of nudity in this update from Sophia is make or break for me whether it’s worth the wait. I understand she can’t be nude in each update but last update was rather tame

kalifrey20

Aug 31, 2020
Release will only be .155 when animation is done. Will have to wait for .160 animations to be done for .160 release.
As I though before, To tell that you can release a newer version if part of previous is not ready, it does not make any sense. Those videos from 155 are only a distraction tactics to get more time and justify a lack of project planning

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
As I though before, To tell that you can release a newer version if part of previous is not ready, it does not make any sense. Those videos from 155 are only a distraction tactics to get more time and justify a lack of project planning
Why? It makes all the sense in the world lol. Why would you release a newer update without the previous one first?

Reactions: roro and Bane71

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Release will only be .155 when animation is done. Will have to wait for .160 animations to be done for .160 release.
If L&P does that, even many of his supporters are probably going to pillory him. :ROFLMAO: That would be 5 months duration for just 1/10 game day.

Anyway, what makes you think there are animations in 0.160? Nothing has been said about that yet, has it? Honestly, I hope that with this update the animations will be dropped forever. It's a stupid idea, if you consider that with the current development speed it would take at least 30 years until the game would be finished. The animations are just a unnecessary wastes of time. L&P should better look for help to continue the story (in the already established way without animations) and thus enable at least a halfway realistic schedule.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Reminder: An experienced animator can create an animation like the example below in a day.

View attachment 1749646
It still looks bad but even Yeero at the same time of the special add on was able to create an animation as I already put once here in the thread

I expected something like this
I prefer to pay someone like him who at least I know I will have something S tier in which I would justify the delay

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes