Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
Glad the update is finally coming but wow 514 renders over 5 events. Can’t help but expect a let down at this point. This update would have to be action packed from beginning to end. Even his most devote followers were expecting 600 renders. This reads like trouble.
145 Days for 514 renders is the slowest he has ever been.
That's 3.54 renders per day.
The slowest update before this one was v0.115 with 4.24 renders per day and his fastest was v0.03 with 9.73 renders per day.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
I can sympathize with the people complaining about a short update after SUCH a long wait, but isn't 514 renders for 5 events is a good thing?

We've been complaining about an excess of renders in this thread for four and a half years now ("10 renders of walking down a hallway").

L&P being more efficient with the visuals is a good thing, as far as I'm concerned.
Sure it's FAR outweighed by the time and effort spent on superfluous animations, but still.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I can sympathize with the people complaining about a short update after SUCH a long wait, but isn't 514 renders for 5 events is a good thing?

We've been complaining about an excess of renders in this thread for four and a half years now ("10 renders of walking down a hallway").

L&P being more efficient with the visuals is a good thing, as far as I'm concerned.
Sure it's FAR outweighed by the time and effort spent on superfluous animations, but still.
I mean, yes and no. Like you said, people complain about an excess of renders, but that's mainly because it meant longer development cycles for the same amount of story progression. But right now we have ~35% less renders compared to the previous update and even less story progression in the same amount of time. That's even worse, lol. And for that we got animations, which is nice and all, but it's yet another factor slowing everything down even more.

If those 5 events meant half a playable day, I would be happy. But those 5 events are only 2/10th of one playable day.

Riddick09

Jun 23, 2020
I'm sure we'd all be amazed how quickly a new update would come if half his patrons were gone... I understand that you need money to live, but what L&P is doing with AWAM is obvious. Either most of his patrons don't care, or they just put up with it because they're fed up with this game...

Their money, their choice why are you getting emotional man.

This game just causes emotional damage.... sad truth

Reactions: the3m_dude

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
I mean, yes and no. Like you said, people complain about an excess of renders, but that's mainly because it meant longer development cycles for the same amount of story progression. But right now we have ~35% less renders compared to the previous update and even less story progression in the same amount of time. That's even worse, lol.
You're right, and it's a good point.

I'm just thinking about how L&P would respond to this criticism.
"First you say I need to cut back on renders, now you say there are not enough!"

I think the point I'm trying to make is we need to be more focused in our criticism.

Animations are a symptom, Excess Renders are a symptom - the real problem is L&P's inability to stick to his word and develop the game in an efficient & timely manner.

At this point, he doesn't even acknowledge that development speed is a problem. We've all seen the Patreon screenshots, people complain about slow development speed (through the context of unneccessary animations) and the attitude of L&P's response is "Well the animations HAD to go in, what else do you expect me to do?"
Every new factor in delaying the next update is a forgone conclusion, impossible to be avoided or learned from.

Okay.
Lot of negativity there, in the interest of balance - I'm looking forward to the Aiden event, I'm hoping for maybe some under the skirt touching and a fantasy sequence.

Landon123

Oct 9, 2017
Alright, day before release day. Time to get our last bets in. What are your “realistic” expectations that Aiden is gonna charge Sophia to do in class? I’ve seen Panty removal with flash, feel under her skirt. I’m personally thinking we have the cleavage with no bra, have the short skirt with upskirt from previous tasks. I’m leaning towards forcing her to pull her skirt up and write on the chalk board with her ass and stockings showing as the most likely but could also see a see thru shirt with nipples visible as an outside chance. Any takers?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes