lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Tuesday, April 12
Content:
514 renders spread over 5 events (and some small ones) + 10 animations (24 fps) + 4 animations (10 fps)
Important: This update will be the beginning of Part 2 of the game. You will need the remade 1st Part or a patch which will be much smaller 4 you to download! Cause at the very end of Part 2 the game will ask you now to save. This save file will be important for Part 2!
:) finally.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
I think we're all confused... he's been asked on Patreon if he can give a guide to the saves.

From my understanding, we will need to download a new part 1/part 1 patch, as in its end it will ask us to save to keep our choices for part 2, which we'll also have to download.

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
This is not a complicated matter.
L&P is spending more and more time updating. Someone is sponsoring, but someone seems to be lazy. But I don't want to make excessive accusations. I'm just a little annoyed because I don't think what we want will come out anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: t3alqdansam

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I think we're all confused... he's been asked on Patreon if he can give a guide to the saves.

From my understanding, we will need to download a new part 1/part 1 patch, as in its end it will ask us to save to keep our choices for part 2, which we'll also have to download.
That's it. In fact you're right, the message isn't very clear :unsure:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

lucian9

Dec 5, 2019
These scenes are on day 19. Keep playing, making the most filthy choices , you will get them
And if you have played till the end and did not get these scenes. Just unlock the gallery.
Thanks, I have played till the end and waiting the new updates, but nowhere in the gallery am I finding those. have I missed smth? I have maid filthy choices since the first minute 9 like everyone else I guess haha)

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017

Tuesday, April 12
Content:
514 renders spread over 5 events (and some small ones) + 10 animations (24 fps) + 4 animations (10 fps)
Important: This update will be the beginning of Part 2 of the game. You will need the remade 1st Part or a patch which will be much smaller 4 you to download! Cause at the very end of Part 2 the game will ask you now to save. This save file will be important for Part 2!
I salute with extreme appreciation the imminent arrival of the new update
salute.gif

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
So,There are only just 153 renders from the two events of Dylan/Ellie Part 1 and Part 2, and we can't expect anything in those events.

After 5 months, we will see Dylan touching the fabric of Ellie's underwear and one of her fingers, I don't expect anything else. i think, I have a doubt it will happen that scenes this event too. :unsure:

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

it's all clear now; another delay to develop the patch.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes