Aug 13, 2020
OMG ! I'm so excited for this new coming update, I been dying to know what will happen next with Sophia and Sam , after the pool event in which : I hope the next update continues with that story leading to something more sexual , like Sophia at least giving Sam a handjob ( a blowjob is still not even conceivable yet at this point IMHO) but even that ; I still think we won't be seeing any of that in this update , which is unfortunate but it is what it is. Anyways I'm happy about it. Cheers everyone !:):coffee:

Last edited:

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
OMG ! I'm so excited for this new coming update, I been dying to know what will happen next with Sophia and Sam , after the pool event in which : I hope the next update continues with that story leading to something more sexual , like Sophia at least giving Sam a handjob ( a blowjob is still not even conceivable yet at this point IMHO) but even that ; I still think we won't be seeing any of that in this update , which is unfortunate but it is what it is. Anyways I'm happy about it. Cheers everyone !
Actually, L&P spoiled willingly some time ago what will happen in the next event with them :)

Aug 13, 2020
Oh I didn't know that .. I been away from this discussion thread for some time and just visiting it every now and then. Oh well, I guess I can wait one more day to find out what happens ; suppressing my urges to look for that post to read what L&P said about it. :)(y)

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Oh I didn't know that .. I been away from this discussion thread for some time and just visiting it every now and then. Oh well, I guess I can wait one more day to find out what happens ; suppressing my urges to look for that post to read what L&P said about it. :)(y)
We won't be hearing more from Sophia and Sam until some more months... if you can keep your curiosity then you are my new hero :D

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Old Dog,
lockerxx
Dr.Fapalot
Alley_Cat I have a question
The scene with Jennifer will be the hot as fuck scene,right?
That is what L&P wants us to believe since everybody has been focused much more on the amination than the actual task and we have had only 1 teaser from the task and 3 teasers for the amination ,I think it was.
Also it is supposed to open up more options in the game later on..

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes