Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Old Dog,
lockerxx
Dr.Fapalot
Alley_Cat I have a question
The scene with Jennifer will be the hot as fuck scene,right?
I'm pessimistic about this entire PD, so I'm probably the wrong one to ask. But I do question why L&P felt the need to include the bonus event, and the only reason I can come up with is that the 4th task is so lame that he felt compelled to add a sex scene so it looked like the Aiden route was progressing.

Mar 14, 2022
I'm pessimistic about this entire PD, so I'm probably the wrong one to ask. But I do question why L&P felt the need to include the bonus event, and the only reason I can come up with is that the 4th task is so lame that he felt compelled to add a sex scene so it looked like the Aiden route was progressing.
A sex scene between a secondary character's girlfriend and friend.

Reactions: Old Dog

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
My gut feeling tells me something similar. What else beside a round of milking could have ridden him to waste months of work to animate third- even fourth-rate characters (only Aiden is higher in the ranks)?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
My gut feeling tells me something similar. What else beside a round of milking could have ridden him to waste months of work to animate third- even fourth-rate characters (only Aiden is higher in the ranks)?
While I wont weigh in on whether or not L&P is milking, it does seem highly suspicious that the bonus storyline (from memory) was announced after the first Favorite Character poll and it confirmed Dylan as the favourite, and then the second, and Aiden turns out to be the 3rd favourite character, and he gets a bonus event.

Both of which have nothing to do with Sophia, and don't affect the plot or story progression

Reactions: Leldorin and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
He had a vision one night that he will be the next Walt Disney
Well, that is entirely possible, you know I mentioned it in one post that L&P´s writing style and topics in posts have become more and more eerily similar to the ones of Gumdrop. He too had always called on the ART factor. And we know today that Gumdrop has an addled mind.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, that is entirely possible, you know I mentioned it in one post that L&P´s writing style and topics in posts have become more and more eerily similar to the ones of Gumdrop. He too had always called on the ART factor. And we know today that Gumdrop has an addled mind.
Princess Sophia gets probed by Darth Vaders light saber o_O
Or we could rename the cast of AwAm to the names of the seven dwarfs from Snow White

Landon123

Oct 9, 2017
Since we discuss every little detail here, who has bets on morning, afternoon, night, or midnight release time for the update?

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
145 Days for 514 renders is the slowest he has ever been.
That's 3.54 renders per day.
The slowest update before this one was v0.115 with 4.24 renders per day and his fastest was v0.03 with 9.73 renders per day.
Thanks i was hoping someone would post this information

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Just to clarify - if anyone knows - L&P is releasing .155 and .160 with only 500 renders? Or ~250 renders per update? There are also a few high school level animations apparently.

Yeesh.

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
Just to clarify - if anyone knows - L&P is releasing .155 and .160 with only 500 renders? Or ~250 renders per update? There are also a few high school level animations apparently.

Yeesh.

L&P is releasing 0.155 and 0.160 together and will have 500+ renders. 0.155 have like 300+ (aiden 4th task + bonus scene) and 0.160 have like 150+ renders (Dylan + Ellie)

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes