ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Hey guys, i think i am getting passionate about adult VN... i would like to take this up as a career... can anyone give me some tips and where to start? P.S. I am a storywriter so I need to know how to create scenes and other things associated with it.
If you are a storywriter, work as a storywriter. Don't be like hundreds of devs that want to do everything by themselves and their development is slow as hell.

Go to recruitment and offer your services as a writer to find two 3D Daz artists and a programmer.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hey guys, i think i am getting passionate about adult VN... i would like to take this up as a career... can anyone give me some tips and where to start? P.S. I am a storywriter so I need to know how to create scenes and other things associated with it.
I started less than a year ago. While I have a fairly strong programming background, I had never worked with Python, Renpy, or Daz. If you are looking at making money at this, I would find people to work with. If you are doing it for fun, just sit down and start working on it. There are a ton of videos as well as people here who will help you figure it all out.

qzbuyfhsef

Aug 29, 2021
Hello,

The update will arrive in the evening probably quite late, add to that the time it is shared and downloaded. I think you can therefore spend another night dreaming of the animation where Dylan drops a glass of water on Sophia's foot so that she takes off her magnificent high heel to finally discover her new foot make-up haha <3

Sorry for english too

Reactions: SkiTz0

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Does the developer only add one day to each update?
One day? That would be awesome as it meant only ~8-9 years until the game is completed. No, one day is split into 10 updates, and we're getting a whopping 2 updates at once after 5 months of development, so 20% of a single playable day. Only ~34 more years until the game is completed if everything goes well.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes