hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
L&P is releasing 0.155 and 0.160 together and will have 500+ renders. 0.155 have like 300+ (aiden 4th task + bonus scene) and 0.160 have like 150+ renders (Dylan + Ellie)
Seems underwhelming but I'm not an expert.

Shame L&P lied to everyone saying they hired an animator; they didnt. A pro animator wouldve done a much better job in a fraction of the time.

Oh well

Akvanzal

Feb 5, 2019
One day? That would be awesome as it meant only ~8-9 years until the game is completed. No, one day is split into 10 updates, and we're getting a whopping 2 updates at once after 5 months of development, so 20% of a single playable day. Only ~34 more years until the game is completed if everything goes well.
I think I'm losing interest in continuing this game right now. All the decisions we make in this game take years to determine their outcome !!!
I calculated that he spent about 4 months for each day he added to the game. He needs another 5-6 years to finish the game.

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
animations are special this time
- they will show us penetration in game, which by itself is not a longing for most people story-wise, but will help people with preview for such animations with their favorite characters in WAY AHEAD in future

part 2 is special
- simply because it is first time and is big transition in game.
- help save time in downloading game
- might be made difficult by lnp to run game for pirates, but people here will bypass such hurdle in their jerking off with the helping hand from other knowledgeable people

note in general
- long wait, high expectations and previous knowledge of update events diminishes game experience for me

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
I think I'm losing interest in continuing this game right now. All the decisions we make in this game take years to determine their outcome !!!
I calculated that he spent about 4 months for each day he added to the game. He needs another 5-6 years to finish the game.
Full day update in 4 months, I was never that optimistic. Best was half a day in 4 months, and that would be a decent progress, full day would be a Christmas miracle. Now I dread to even try to predict, with this pace he could take tens of years to finish the game and than comfortably retire after that.

Reactions: jake. and moovigym
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes