mnrogue

Apr 25, 2017
this is about tax imposed by your country.the creator still receives the same amount. the rest is tax.Here, the higher the amount, the higher the tax. For example, the option for 10 dollars is 11.45
No tax imposed here, just keeps declining even at $60

My country doesn't even understand what patreon is

crwatcher

Oct 23, 2017
The update I saw is composed by 107 renders, and I think it does not achieve the expectations .

I hope more fans share their opinion and If I am the only one thinking this.. then sorry I might be wrong

Maybe next update is better :)

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
The update I saw is composed by 107 renders, and I think it does not achieve the expectations .

I hope more fans share their opinion and If I am the only one thinking this.. then sorry I might be wrong

Maybe next update is better :)
could you share it please?

Mar 14, 2022
hi guys pz suggest if i buy legand paraton whre i download unscord vr a wife and mother game and how to get login id and passoward
you need to go to and download AWAM from there.

It's been years and patrons who pay 30€ still need to read on f95, his nemesis forum, how to download his real game.

• Haha
Reactions: sobstorydev_memes

serter31

Mar 15, 2018
Maybe your friend who will share will not share anymore because you will keep such nonsense thoughts to yourself.We don't care who pays where.We don't care what else can be done with the money paid there.

Reactions: Rokohn and sophpa
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes