Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Does anyone have a save of the beginning of part 2? From the first dialogue or something like that if possible... It won't let me play because I don't have saves from part 1... I played part 1, but the data was deleted... And I really don't feel like downloading 6gb to start all over again until the end...

bittu_25

Jan 7, 2022
Well finally very disappointing update! Not enough contune on the main character and not really interesting for me. So I think I'm going to stop there for this game, it's a shame. Good luck to those who will wait for even more useless content with characters without any interest, obviously with many delays that are becoming usual now. I don't know how many months late for an update that is clearly worse than some previous ones.

It's a huge waste I find to be so late for animations or other that are useless. When are the animations or Liam brushing his teeth to show his best smile to the neighbor before going to work! I can't wait x)

Sorry for english too and courage to those who remain
Totally agree with you. It's totally a waste of time. Shit update.

Jun 1, 2020
with the patch from MEGA. You paste it in game folder of the PART 1 you already have (without dowloading again ..) and play it until the end. It will generate a save file that you need to load on part 2. That is .. start part 2 and load that file .. then start to play

Utk1234

Aug 5, 2019
A Wife and Mother [v0.160] review
Positives:
1. Great quality renders
2. Animation was good
Negatives:
1. Very short update considering the 5 months
2. Very little story progression. Felt like more of a side quest update, didn't grasp attention

Reactions: JagHond
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes