devilsnaresid

Mar 14, 2019
Render quality in some scenes are good , story progression with aiden is nice .. rest of the characters are opening path's in the game .. very quick update .. animation scenes with Jennifer felt like a test ground to practice those loops and angles ..
As far as the timeline is concerned (5-6 month ) ..

Apr 1, 2022
The first time I didn't like the update at all, in general, it's even weak somehow, everything is too clumsy and stupid.
What happened to Sofia's body, her nipples now look very strange, perhaps lighting
In short, Aiden's task is too primitive compared to the third task
If it had been done in 2 months, I think as a short update between more grandiose events, it would be normal

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
it doesn't work
1) Download Patch (Or Part 1 of the game)
2) Unpack files into AWAM 0.150 game folder (Not needed if you download entire Part 1)
3) Start a savegame and play AWAM version 0.150 (Part 1) until the end where the game will ask you to save
4) Start Part 2 New game

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
I think you can also use this patch in part 2 without downloading part 1. Try it.
Mega
thank you!! Please put this patch on the main page because I can guarantee 90% of us have this issue and have not downloaded the "new" 0.150 part 1 version

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
how can i got final save when i'm done with ver0.150 ? it's not work
You need to update Part 1 before ending the game (you should see "Part I' in title screen and not "Version 0.150")

1/ Update AWAM Part 1
You can use "Part 2 patch" (mislabelled?) from this post on AWAM 1

2/ In AWAM 1, reload a save at the end and generate the final save

3/ Start a new game in AWAM Part 2

Maromator

Jul 27, 2017
I can't play it. It seems to be complicated. I tryed to use last save to copy it on the correct finalsaves folder but it's not working. Maybe on next release it will be fixed (i hope so...). I wonder why no one has shared that save.

Scorg

Oct 28, 2018
Folks, explain to me how to transfer some of my saves to the second part. I mean all my different routes. I figured out how to make a final save.

Maromator

Jul 27, 2017
You need to update Part 1 before ending the game (you should see "Part I' in title screen and not "Version 0.150")

1/ Update AWAM Part 1
You can use "Part 2 patch" (mislabelled?) from this post on AWAM 1

2/ In AWAM 1, reload a save at the end and generate the final save

3/ Start a new game in AWAM Part 2
Yes but it's a 6Gb from Mega. Unless you pay to Mega you can't download that size in 1 day, right?. Thank you anyway.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes