Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Play this finish...very good story and such lovely wife...cant wait with what happens when wife try with other girls.

amazing games. thanks you for this game! :love:(y)

Btw wife in salon and got beautifuly hair..she look so close with one woman. hentai Secret of Beauty..

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
the most possible
-Vicky-the biggest chance
-Lucy,now Nathalie-she teases Sophia a lot
I would add Alyssa there, as she was the very first source of lesbian interest points. She may have had less content, but the attraction between her and Sophia was more plainly shown.

Reactions: lockerxx

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
alyssa for the first kiss.:love: strange for the next 2 and a half days no new scenes with the other girls like alyssa,nathalie,vicky maybe emma:unsure:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
alyssa for the first kiss.:love: strange for the next 2 and a half days no new scenes with the other girls like alyssa,nathalie,vicky maybe emma:unsure:
I also noticed it, according to the plot there is a beginning of the week. Natalie arrives on certain days. Both Vicky and Alyssa are more spontaneous events.:unsure:

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
Guys is it ok that i don't get any sexual scenes because of low relationships or low "filthy"? I was in fitting room with Ellie and other girl and couldn't do anything. Now ellie calls me to shower with her but i can't because of low relationship. What should've been done to get these scenes? Will they appear again in future or what?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I doubt he will be happy with voyeurism:)
Let's talk about the lesbian part.
Next big step will be a kiss.And the winner is.
Maybe more than one? I would love to see Ellie and MC but that's way to early?!

I can imagine a scene with Patricia, she was in all scenes a little naughty in acting and speaking with the MC. So maybe a teasing scene for the two thugs from the subway? At least she is planning something with the MC as you can see with the correct choices. Or even more possible the date with the two young guys (museum) and Pat wants to tease them?

Another possible (additional) scene could be some innocent, mistakenly kiss between MC and Emma. It would be also very early therefore only a "ooopsie" situation, but this could start something between MC and Emma. Also the scene has something forbidden, uh, I kissed my teacher/student. Neither Emma or MC would tell this to anyone so we also would have a little naughty secret?

Btw, talking about MC/Ellie/Emma, who also thinks that the dressing room scene is so fuckin' hot?!

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Anyone else get a renpy error when Patricia returns the kids.. Something with the line.. revenge on thugs or something like that

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Guys is it ok that i don't get any sexual scenes because of low relationships or low "filthy"? I was in fitting room with Ellie and other girl and couldn't do anything. Now ellie calls me to shower with her but i can't because of low relationship. What should've been done to get these scenes? Will they appear again in future or what?
you miss some ellie points.you need all the points to get the shower scene.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Maybe more than one? I would love to see Ellie and MC but that's way to early?!

I can imagine a scene with Patricia, she was in all scenes a little naughty in acting and speaking with the MC. So maybe a teasing scene for the two thugs from the subway? At least she is planning something with the MC as you can see with the correct choices. Or even more possible the date with the two young guys (museum) and Pat wants to tease them?

Another possible (additional) scene could be some innocent, mistakenly kiss between MC and Emily. It would be also very early therefore only a "ooopsie" situation, but this could start something between MC and Emily. Also the scene has something forbidden, uh, I kissed my teacher/student. Neither Emily or MC would tell this to anyone so we also would have a little naughty secret?

Btw, talking about MC/Ellie/Emily, who also thinks that the dressing room scene is so fuckin' hot?!
Patricia will be the last bastion to fall:).Of course no sense but she will be out for a long time,2 playable weeks?
I guess you take Emma as Emily.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Patricia will be the last bastion to fall:).Of course no sense but she will be out for a long time,2 playable weeks?
I guess you take Emma as Emily.
Oh yes you are right, mixed this up, Ellie = Ellie and Emily = Emma. Corrected this in my post to avoid confusion. But I think the dev shouldn't introduce more girls names starting with an 'E' ;) But I really really don't think Pat will be the last bastion! Personally I think this will be Ellie, ffs ;)

Reactions: lexx228 and farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Oh yes you are right, mixed this up, Ellie = Ellie and Emily = Emma. Corrected this in my post to avoid confusion. But I think the dev shouldn't introduce more girls names starting with an 'E' ;) But I really really don't think Pat will be the last bastion!
In fact, Ellie is Elizabeth :D

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
That doesn't count, Ellie is short for Elizabeth, and Pat will be the door opener, period. ;)
By the way, the author said that Patricia disappears from the plot and appears somewhere at the end of the story. What a little sad, Patricia (and Ellie) are my favorite character for Sophia.:unsure:

Reactions: Hlextor

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
By the way, the author said that Patricia disappears from the plot and appears somewhere at the end of the story. What a little sad, Patricia (and Ellie) are my favorite character for Sophia.:unsure:
Okay, this makes my guess obsolete.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
That was the reason I call Patricia last bastion.Sadly it seems we won't see the real action with her in next 2-3 years:(
The good thing is there are sooo many others hot girls and possible situations we won't lack of naughty and kinky stuff! *eagerly awaiting the next update*

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes