tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I was kinda hoping for Christmas present but seeing how we dont even have a release date yet, i doubt we'll get it by new year's

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
I was kinda hoping for Christmas present but seeing how we dont even have a release date yet, i doubt we'll get it by new year's
be sure you won't get any update before the first week of january. the dev insinuate it on his last post on patreon "not so good news". He needs to be paid before release :sick:. he already did that several times before.

Reactions: Mini-Me

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
be sure you won't get any update before the first week of january. the dev insinuate it on his last post on patreon "not so good news". He needs to be paid before release :sick:. he already did that several times before.
We still can hope for the game with more open minded female MC to be out before New Year.
I am talking about JOHN if you don't get it:)

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
We still can hope for the game with more open minded female MC to be out before New Year.
I am talking about JOHN if you don't get it:)
I'm Sure Stoper will make our day as always with an open minded stunning female, amazing renders and a realistic ADULT game.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
So I finished with the latest version.. And was wondering how often do they upload.. Is it a monthly, 3-month updates or longer

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm Sure Stoper will make our day as always with an open minded stunning female, amazing renders and a realistic ADULT game.
Check this.

So I finished with the latest version.. And was wondering how often do they upload.. Is it a monthly, 3-month updates or longer
3 months or more is for 1 playable day.Since we are getting now half playable day per update we usualy wait 45-50 days between updates.

Reactions: satoshi36

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
No, the save games got screwed up, you have to do them again.
But just press tab and you will fast forward through the dialogue.

none300

Sep 2, 2017
I think that if these updates are not very interesting and they are intermediate, then why spend so much time on their development? It's just a topic for thought.

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
I think that if these updates are not very interesting and they are intermediate, then why spend so much time on their development? It's just a topic for thought.
I think this developer's development speed is inversely proportional to the amount of money from patrons

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes