armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It seems as if the development is being slowed down from update to update. Currently it is about 2 months for half a game day. Even if the development does not slow down any further in the future, he would need about 7 years of remaining development time (considering the 30-8=22 still open playable game days). :confused:

I like the concept of this game and I am also in support of an story unfolding gradually. However, I think that the developer has gotten lost in all his site stories and will likely give up some day (maybe when he has completed college). :unsure: Too bad.
I seriously doubt this game ever gets finished.

I'm just hoping he gets to at least one good sex scene before he abandons it.

If this guy actually follows through to the end, It might bring on the apocalypse.
There is a hope.SU is already in his 4 year and we can see the light at the end:)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
And no idea why it's getting that much money.
It's a ok game for sure but for it to get that much money is quite insane.
You have no idea what is insane:)
The game that don't have an update since september 2016 and still making thousands of $.

Reactions: DirkP

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Yes it is 2 years and 4 months.SU is 3 years and 3 months maybe.
Glassix and Superpowered are 2 years and 10 months.
a game can last 4 years ore more if there is content. at least they deliver at regular intervals with a decent content. This one doesn't deliver anything in 15 months of development and at this pace he won't deliver anything in the next 15 months. This game is just a waste of time and it will definitely be abandoned after the dev has earned a nice amount of money.

Reactions: vaal2000

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
a game can last 4 years ore more if there is content. at least they deliver at regular intervals with a decent content. This one doesn't deliver anything in 15 months of development and at this pace he won't deliver anything in the next 15 months. This game is just a waste of time and it will definitely be abandoned after the dev has earned a nice amount of money.
I can say that for DS and Glamour.
But AWAM is another story.Pretty soon the we will be fully on lesbian routes and Dylan/Sam:)

momojean

Sep 15, 2017

Merry Christmas! And...

Wish you all the best this holiday season and a healthy start into the new year, guys!

Now to the status of the update 0.07 and for those who are interested, what precisely happened the last days:

The good news, my new PC machine is finally put together and ready to work! And I just now finally finished with the installation of the operating system and all drivers. I just still need to install all the programs and then keep on working!

But the last days have really been a torture and the main reason for that is my turning from Intel to AMD, and because I wanted everything very quickly to keep on working with full power as fast as possible! That was a mistake! Unfortunately it turned out that the AMD Threadripper motherboards and CPU's are so freaking special and huge (CPU), that you need also very special hardware for it. Above all a special CPU cooler! And the choice for the AMD TR4 socket is really limited, especially what concerns "quality stuff"! So after I finally had everything together on Thursday last week I've started to build the new PC and then *facepalm*... silly me, after working my whole life with Intel only, I totally forgot that my new mainboard is now an AMD and of course my current Intel CPU won't fit in there! So I immediately went on Amazon and ordered the "AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X" per morning express! Unfortunately it came only at noon. But the joy didn't last long because the next problem appeared soon. The heatsink of my "Noctua U14S TR4" CPU cooler is too wide and blocks the first slot for the GPU on my "Gigabyte X399 Xtreme" motherboard, although it was specially made for the TR4 sockets and there're not really many of them! I thought about how to fix this skillfully but no chance. You just can't insert the first GPU into the motherboard without damaging it and the GPU at the same time! Again *facepalm*. The water coolers which maybe could fit on it would arrive only after christmas (27th December). So I rebuilt some of the hardware back again in my old PC and tried to work a little bit on the game. Then the next day (Saturday) I drove 80 km to "Alternate", the biggest PC company in Germany, and after a detailed consulting they offered me the water cooler "Corsair H115i RGB Platinum" which has the option to be installed on a TR4 socket!

Back home. After reading the instruction I started to install the cooler and of course the next problems appeared! Neither the cooler head is big enough to cover the whole CPU, nor the heatsink with its radiators fits in my huge computer housing, again because of the Gigabyte motherboard construction! and although I told the guys in the store about my hardware, they said everything will be fine! But after some thinking, there'd be some improvised solutions, which would require to dismantling the whole computer housing! But because the cooler is too small for the AMD CPU anyway, and even though AMD has this cooler version on their website for their threadripper CPU's, it was still too doubtful to put a cooler on such a hardcore powerful CPU which doesn't cover all of it! And the next day is Sunday and all stores are closed! After searching a proper cooler for a Threadripper for hours, I finally found the "Be quiet! Dark Rock Pro TR4" which is really the only one that could fit in this freaking PC! I had no other choice than to rebuild again some hardware back in my old PC and keep on working on the game with the handbrakes on. This morning I had to drive again the 80 km to that store, took the entire PC with me this time, got that cooler and... hallelujah, IT FITS!!!

So in the end, I had to replace everything but the SSD's!

You see I could hardly work on the game the last days (plus I had to work just with 40% of my current power the last 2 weeks!). What still needs to be done? I'm currently at the very end of the last event and I think now, when I finally can work properly, I should be finished with the 3D scenes around Wednesday and can start on Thursday with the programming and translation. This will take around 6-7 days. So don't expect an update before the 2nd of January! Sorry!

If everything works fine and nothing serious happens with some software or, God forbid, the hardware again, it should be released between the 2nd and 5th of January!
I said before that the dev won't deliver before the end of December cause he need to be sure he get paid on January 1st. but after reading this fairy tail about AMD CPU, Noctua U14S TR4, Corsair H115i RGB Platinum (to which 95% of players don't give a shit and don't understand) I'm sure now that this dev is a real leech and he'll suck out his patrons for a long long time before abandoning the game.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
I can say that for DS and Glamour.
But AWAM is another story.Pretty soon the we will be fully on lesbian routes and Dylan/Sam:)
pretty soon you said!!?? it will be the beginning of the routes and you have to wait several updates (4 month each) before getting to something serious believe me. You need to be very very patient. and if the game is abandoned (which is more obvious now), you'll get nothing.

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
pretty soon you said!!?? it will be the beginning of the routes and you have to wait several updates (4 month each) before getting to something serious believe me. You need to be very very patient. and if the game is abandoned (which is more obvious now), you'll get nothing.
Honestly, I doubt he will abandon the game too soon. It would be really stupid to cut his own income source, isn't it?
But my guess is that teasing will continue, because thats what sells this game. It doesn't have a strong story like a couple other games so, once sexual content will be in, the game will fall into the "not so special" category. And that would lower the income....

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Honestly, I doubt he will abandon the game too soon. It would be really stupid to cut his own income source, isn't it?
But my guess is that teasing will continue, because thats what sells this game. It doesn't have a strong story like a couple other games so, once sexual content will be in, the game will fall into the "not so special" category. And that would lower the income....
The story is already done and planned out, always was from the beginning.
So sex will come when it planned to show up.

Apk_Khan

Nov 4, 2018
What ever is in game is still in good touch... dev is doing a good job. I personally dont like lesbians but if its part of game it ok .. what in the game is most of the gamers looking is tgere should be complete story with all the persons interacted with sophia not diverting to 2 or 3 characters (dylan,sam or the girls). My understanding dev skipped a week in between where the house gets renovated there is some hidden interaction which will reveal later. I personally like to hear that there will be full interaction with subway thugs, gym guys, ivan (should come back), history teacher, museum boys, neil, Patricia,s husband and (I dont know) the courier delivery man. ... if this all has to come doesn't matter time period I am ok .. because this will cover the title AWAM ;) . Thanks dev

Reactions: none300 and Lerox

none300

Sep 2, 2017
What ever is in game is still in good touch... dev is doing a good job. I personally dont like lesbians but if its part of game it ok .. what in the game is most of the gamers looking is tgere should be complete story with all the persons interacted with sophia not diverting to 2 or 3 characters (dylan,sam or the girls). My understanding dev skipped a week in between where the house gets renovated there is some hidden interaction which will reveal later. I personally like to hear that there will be full interaction with subway thugs, gym guys, ivan (should come back), history teacher, museum boys, neil, Patricia,s husband and (I dont know) the courier delivery man. ... if this all has to come doesn't matter time period I am ok .. because this will cover the title AWAM ;) . Thanks dev
I completely agree with you. And I even agree to a lesbian (though it's boring to me) path to get more filthy points for male characters. I hope that these male characters will not appear in the end.

Reactions: Apk_Khan

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I completely agree with you. And I even agree to a lesbian (though it's boring to me) path to get more filthy points for male characters. I hope that these male characters will not appear in the end.
Guys,you don't get filthy poinths in lesbian paths.You get them with males and if you go into incest.

Vuljin

Sep 16, 2018
I think it's a sham!!! After reading the first sentence of the "bullshit PC story", i really believe this guy is about to abandon the project right after robing people of their last contribution... Only devs with allready finished projects can be trusted! Like Key and Daniel K and DeepSleep etc...

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
I think it's a sham!!! After reading the first sentence of the "bullshit PC story", i really believe this guy is about to abandon the project right after robing people of their last contribution... Only devs with allready finished projects can be trusted! Like Key and Daniel K and DeepSleep etc...
I'm pretty confident that L&P will not abandon the game anytime soon. Ppl (especially here on F95) like to shit on him for his super slow story pace, but he still has one of the biggest outputs per month (even considering that he now basically needs at least 6 weeks for one update) among all other adult devs.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes