ElenaKitty

Dec 7, 2018
Yes, this story is very, very slow) I am waiting so much Sophia and Sam kissing scene. They are perfect couple)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes, this story is very, very slow) I am waiting so much Sophia and Sam kissing scene. They are perfect couple)
Doesn't seems something like that to happen in next 5 updates.A kiss with Alyssa or Vicky is another thing.

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
most of the people are fine with slow story pace but the problem is very very slow update relases.. every time he has excuces this is getting too boring and i lost interest the game..
This is my exact feeling at the moment - I absolutely loved the game when it first came out, but these 1/2 day updates every 5-6 weeks are causing me to lose interest quickly.

Here would be my suggestion to L&P - Put out updates quicker. You get to the end of the game, great! You can then start your next masterpiece of a game, and your followers from AWAM will follow. In other words, your revenue stream will continue to be as good or better than it is now.

My personal favorite idea for a new game would focus mostly on a teacher theme and being the focus of the students. Another idea could be a nanny or babysitter theme for a game. But by going these routes, L&P could become a star in the adult game field, rather than just a "one hit wonder."

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
But again, he isn't doing this full time.
It is very easy for us to say go faster when it is possible that he is doing it as fast as he can with the time he has to spend on working on the game while also have to do classes and his real job as well.
The man needs to eat and have a roof over his head afterall.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
This is my exact feeling at the moment - I absolutely loved the game when it first came out, but these 1/2 day updates every 5-6 weeks are causing me to lose interest quickly.
Meanwhile he needs almost two months for a half a game day update. If this continues, it will take seven more years to complete the game.

But again, he isn't doing this full time.
It is very easy for us to say go faster when it is possible that he is doing it as fast as he can with the time he has to spend on working on the game while also have to do classes and his real job as well.
The man needs to eat and have a roof over his head afterall.
It's the trend that's sad: The more supporters he has, the slower he advances with the game development.

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
Its sad that I have not played this game since the summer and there has been nothing in terms of content. And every time I check in on the game the dev has some grand excuse why an update isnt out. And then when we get one its a couple sentences.

I really do like this game, the premise is fantastic and has so much potential. It's just terrible when nothing gets updated. Ive said it before, turn the game over to the community and let us finish it with our own stories. At this pace we will get maybe 3 updates in 2019? And still wont have any sex.

If the next update does not have anything worth while im giving up hope on this game, which is a damn shame, this game is so unique. But man, a shitty dev can ruin everything.

Reactions: Stuwi71 and rogosh

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Its sad that I have not played this game since the summer and there has been nothing in terms of content. And every time I check in on the game the dev has some grand excuse why an update isnt out. And then when we get one its a couple sentences.

I really do like this game, the premise is fantastic and has so much potential. It's just terrible when nothing gets updated. Ive said it before, turn the game over to the community and let us finish it with our own stories. At this pace we will get maybe 3 updates in 2019? And still wont have any sex.

If the next update does not have anything worth while im giving up hope on this game, which is a damn shame, this game is so unique. But man, a shitty dev can ruin everything.
If you mean sex in next update,forget about that.It will be only 3 events.
For sex/not with Liam/ you must wait 10 or more updates.
Try JOHN if you want a game with female MC.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

Release period and a mysterious bonus teaser for the last event!
I'm finished with the creation of all scenes and will start with the programming/translation part now!
So, 0.07 wil be released the 4th or 5th of January! Delay not excluded but unlikely!
Content
: 292 new renders spread over 4 new events!
A happy new year all of you!

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Release period and a mysterious bonus teaser for the last event!
I'm finished with the creation of all scenes and will start with the programming/translation part now!
So, 0.07 wil be released the 4th or 5th of January! Delay not excluded but unlikely!
Content
: 292 new renders spread over 4 new events!
A happy new year all of you!
Wow this is some great new. cant wait for the release.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes