Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
I think that if these updates are not very interesting and they are intermediate, then why spend so much time on their development? It's just a topic for thought.
They are part of a story and each update continues on with the story.
What kind of lousy developer would you be if you only put effort in the say "action" parts while ignoring everything else?
The key to the game is the story and thus everything gets the same level of detail and attention regardless. That's how it should be done.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
They are part of a story and each update continues on with the story.
What kind of lousy developer would you be if you only put effort in the say "action" parts while ignoring everything else?
The key to the game is the story and thus everything gets the same level of detail and attention regardless. That's how it should be done.
It seems too many don't read the warning:)BTW we must tell them that next year will be mostly lesbian updates and/or Dylan/Sam.
I realy hope he will pay same attention to the sex scenes too.We already have way too many examples where the sex is 3-4 pics at max,sometimes even less.

Reactions: satoshi36

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
It would be an epic disaster if this dev uses less than 100 pics to depict the first sex scene since he needed a dozen just to show her walking down the hall.

Personally, anything short of depicting every single lick will be a disappointment.

Reactions: Hyped

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It would be an epic disaster if this dev uses less than 100 pics to depict the first sex scene since he needed a dozen just to show her walking down the hall.

Personally, anything short of depicting every single lick will be a disappointment.
You are talking about Milfy City last episode and sex with Linda:)

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
Guys is there cheat or way to change your reputation? I have 15 with dylan and it is needed to be 16 in order to get deal with him. I think i fucked up at the beginning. SO can i change reputation instead of replaying the game from the beginning? :(

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
Has the author ever suggested games that he follows/likes?

I like this game so much that I'd go through all of his suggestions.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Guys is there cheat or way to change your reputation? I have 15 with dylan and it is needed to be 16 in order to get deal with him. I think i fucked up at the beginning. SO can i change reputation instead of replaying the game from the beginning? :(
Yes, there is. Open console and type "dylan += 1" or "dylan = 16" (without quotes).

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Merry Christmas! And...

Wish you all the best this holiday season and a healthy start into the new year, guys!

Now to the status of the update 0.07 and for those who are interested, what precisely happened the last days:

The good news, my new PC machine is finally put together and ready to work! And I just now finally finished with the installation of the operating system and all drivers. I just still need to install all the programs and then keep on working!

But the last days have really been a torture and the main reason for that is my turning from Intel to AMD, and because I wanted everything very quickly to keep on working with full power as fast as possible! That was a mistake! Unfortunately it turned out that the AMD Threadripper motherboards and CPU's are so freaking special and huge (CPU), that you need also very special hardware for it. Above all a special CPU cooler! And the choice for the AMD TR4 socket is really limited, especially what concerns "quality stuff"! So after I finally had everything together on Thursday last week I've started to build the new PC and then *facepalm*... silly me, after working my whole life with Intel only, I totally forgot that my new mainboard is now an AMD and of course my current Intel CPU won't fit in there! So I immediately went on Amazon and ordered the "AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X" per morning express! Unfortunately it came only at noon. But the joy didn't last long because the next problem appeared soon. The heatsink of my "Noctua U14S TR4" CPU cooler is too wide and blocks the first slot for the GPU on my "Gigabyte X399 Xtreme" motherboard, although it was specially made for the TR4 sockets and there're not really many of them! I thought about how to fix this skillfully but no chance. You just can't insert the first GPU into the motherboard without damaging it and the GPU at the same time! Again *facepalm*. The water coolers which maybe could fit on it would arrive only after christmas (27th December). So I rebuilt some of the hardware back again in my old PC and tried to work a little bit on the game. Then the next day (Saturday) I drove 80 km to "Alternate", the biggest PC company in Germany, and after a detailed consulting they offered me the water cooler "Corsair H115i RGB Platinum" which has the option to be installed on a TR4 socket!

Back home. After reading the instruction I started to install the cooler and of course the next problems appeared! Neither the cooler head is big enough to cover the whole CPU, nor the heatsink with its radiators fits in my huge computer housing, again because of the Gigabyte motherboard construction! and although I told the guys in the store about my hardware, they said everything will be fine! But after some thinking, there'd be some improvised solutions, which would require to dismantling the whole computer housing! But because the cooler is too small for the AMD CPU anyway, and even though AMD has this cooler version on their website for their threadripper CPU's, it was still too doubtful to put a cooler on such a hardcore powerful CPU which doesn't cover all of it! And the next day is Sunday and all stores are closed! After searching a proper cooler for a Threadripper for hours, I finally found the "Be quiet! Dark Rock Pro TR4" which is really the only one that could fit in this freaking PC! I had no other choice than to rebuild again some hardware back in my old PC and keep on working on the game with the handbrakes on. This morning I had to drive again the 80 km to that store, took the entire PC with me this time, got that cooler and... hallelujah, IT FITS!!!

So in the end, I had to replace everything but the SSD's!

You see I could hardly work on the game the last days (plus I had to work just with 40% of my current power the last 2 weeks!). What still needs to be done? I'm currently at the very end of the last event and I think now, when I finally can work properly, I should be finished with the 3D scenes around Wednesday and can start on Thursday with the programming and translation. This will take around 6-7 days. So don't expect an update before the 2nd of January! Sorry!

If everything works fine and nothing serious happens with some software or, God forbid, the hardware again, it should be released between the 2nd and 5th of January!

nodata

Jul 10, 2018

Merry Christmas! And...

Wish you all the best this holiday season and a healthy start into the new year, guys!

Now to the status of the update 0.07 and for those who are interested, what precisely happened the last days:

The good news, my new PC machine is finally put together and ready to work! And I just now finally finished with the installation of the operating system and all drivers. I just still need to install all the programs and then keep on working!

But the last days have really been a torture and the main reason for that is my turning from Intel to AMD, and because I wanted everything very quickly to keep on working with full power as fast as possible! That was a mistake! Unfortunately it turned out that the AMD Threadripper motherboards and CPU's are so freaking special and huge (CPU), that you need also very special hardware for it. Above all a special CPU cooler! And the choice for the AMD TR4 socket is really limited, especially what concerns "quality stuff"! So after I finally had everything together on Thursday last week I've started to build the new PC and then *facepalm*... silly me, after working my whole life with Intel only, I totally forgot that my new mainboard is now an AMD and of course my current Intel CPU won't fit in there! So I immediately went on Amazon and ordered the "AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X" per morning express! Unfortunately it came only at noon. But the joy didn't last long because the next problem appeared soon. The heatsink of my "Noctua U14S TR4" CPU cooler is too wide and blocks the first slot for the GPU on my "Gigabyte X399 Xtreme" motherboard, although it was specially made for the TR4 sockets and there're not really many of them! I thought about how to fix this skillfully but no chance. You just can't insert the first GPU into the motherboard without damaging it and the GPU at the same time! Again *facepalm*. The water coolers which maybe could fit on it would arrive only after christmas (27th December). So I rebuilt some of the hardware back again in my old PC and tried to work a little bit on the game. Then the next day (Saturday) I drove 80 km to "Alternate", the biggest PC company in Germany, and after a detailed consulting they offered me the water cooler "Corsair H115i RGB Platinum" which has the option to be installed on a TR4 socket!

Back home. After reading the instruction I started to install the cooler and of course the next problems appeared! Neither the cooler head is big enough to cover the whole CPU, nor the heatsink with its radiators fits in my huge computer housing, again because of the Gigabyte motherboard construction! and although I told the guys in the store about my hardware, they said everything will be fine! But after some thinking, there'd be some improvised solutions, which would require to dismantling the whole computer housing! But because the cooler is too small for the AMD CPU anyway, and even though AMD has this cooler version on their website for their threadripper CPU's, it was still too doubtful to put a cooler on such a hardcore powerful CPU which doesn't cover all of it! And the next day is Sunday and all stores are closed! After searching a proper cooler for a Threadripper for hours, I finally found the "Be quiet! Dark Rock Pro TR4" which is really the only one that could fit in this freaking PC! I had no other choice than to rebuild again some hardware back in my old PC and keep on working on the game with the handbrakes on. This morning I had to drive again the 80 km to that store, took the entire PC with me this time, got that cooler and... hallelujah, IT FITS!!!

You see I could hardly work on the game the last days (plus I had to work just with 40% of my current power the last 2 weeks!). What still needs to be done? I'm currently at the very end of the last event and I think now, when I finally can work properly, I should be finished with the 3D scenes around Wednesday and can start on Thursday with the programming and translation. This will take around 6-7 days. So don't expect an update before the 2nd of January! Sorry!

If everything works fine and nothing serious happens with some software or, God forbid, the hardware again, it should be released between the 2nd and 5th of January!
yesterday i dropped a glass of milk in the kitchen

mrSpanker

Dec 12, 2018
That means that the update will arrive in mid-January, only if everything works well, but as usual something will happen so the update will be at the end of January.

I wonder if now that he has better hardware, will he be able to offer more renders per update?

Of course not, that's asking too much, what excuses will come in the coming months that will prevent him from delivering updates on time.

willzo

Aug 17, 2017
I just hope he is telling the truth about his problems because this game has a LOT of potential and I'm a patron so I hope its just an upgrade in systems and nothing else

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
The quality and size of the scenes in this game take a lot of time and horsepower. The animations even more. That threadripperthough should burn through them especially if he has a 1080ti etc.

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
This game sounds very interesting. I like the concept and usually don't mind make or female main characters. But I'll wait for the game to be completed before playing. I played 2 games in production and when you reach the end it is hard to await the next update. Nothing against the developer but for now on I'll play finished games. But I'll keep a eye on this one.

Reactions: Stuwi71

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Can you guys link me the rule where you HAVE TO BE A PATRON in order to complain? I don't want to do something againts f95zone rules. I thought we can speak negatively within respect. But as soon as we say something about dev, some lawyers appear out of blue.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
I thought we can speak negatively within respect.
Correct, that would be very nice, but you forgot we are living in 21st century and everything must be politically correct. You'll end as pariah otherwise :sneaky: (or banned account).

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018

Merry Christmas! And...

Looks like "Murphys Law" :devilish:.

Reactions: lockerxx

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
This game sounds very interesting. I like the concept and usually don't mind make or female main characters. But I'll wait for the game to be completed before playing. I played 2 games in production and when you reach the end it is hard to await the next update. Nothing against the developer but for now on I'll play finished games. But I'll keep a eye on this one.
It seems as if the development is being slowed down from update to update. Currently it is about 2 months for half a game day. Even if the development does not slow down any further in the future, he would need about 7 years of remaining development time (considering the 30-8=22 still open playable game days). :confused:

I like the concept of this game and I am also in support of an story unfolding gradually. However, I think that the developer has gotten lost in all his site stories and will likely give up some day (maybe when he has completed college). :unsure: Too bad.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
It seems as if the development is being slowed down from update to update. Currently it is about 2 months for half a game day. Even if the development does not slow down any further in the future, he would need about 7 years of remaining development time (considering the 30-8=22 still open playable game days). :confused:

I like the concept of this game and I am also in support of an story unfolding gradually. However, I think that the developer has gotten lost in all his site stories and will likely give up some day (maybe when he has completed college). :unsure: Too bad.
I seriously doubt this game ever gets finished.

I'm just hoping he gets to at least one good sex scene before he abandons it.

If this guy actually follows through to the end, It might bring on the apocalypse.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes