YoungMommyy69

Jul 27, 2021
Blimey mate...you're not asking for much!!!?
It's taken nearly 5 years for Sophia to allow someone other than her husband or daughter kiss her!
Still... good to be optimistic.
Just ideas.. now that the action is getting close, must of what has taken 5 years has been a plot development that makes sense.. but yeah agree with you.

Reactions: Ruby Tuesday

kevin19997

Aug 9, 2017
so i finally managed to play it and write my honest opinion about it now.

we waited 144 days for this and it should contain 0.155 and 0.160. i personally found 4 events and i'm not sure if i missed something, but i dont think so.

lets start with the first event:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

second event:

third event:

fouth event:

overall i would give this update a 4/10, sure there are some nice scenes in it but the time between development and publishing is terrible. we basically waited 144 days for what? 7-8 minutes of gameplay and not even a masturbate scene from sophia. all we got is a scene for jennifer which makes no progressions for sophia's story and it is also not well written.
i also dont get it, what took so long to make this update. 1-2 event must be part of 0.155, so 3-4 is 0.160 and the day is what, half done? this is crazy bad, the next release is probably around end oct-dec, this means we get 1 day ingame time per year.

what was his plan? first sex scene (for sophia) in the next 3 or 4 playable days? this would mean 3-4 years. i personally think this game will be abondenned befor we see the first sex scene with sophia. and dont get me wrong, i like slower games with a nice story behind it and good development, but this is just ridiculous.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
we waited 87 days for this
144 days.

this means we get 1 day ingame time per year.
We didn't even get 1 playable day per year with the previous update schedule at 1/3rd of a playable day per update. Right now we are looking at 2+ years for 1 day. (almost 5 months for 20% of 1 PD)

Last edited:

Lupercalia

Formerly 'Herr Mannelig'
Feb 25, 2022
L & p just needs a strategy to reduce the time for updates (e.g. hire someone to help them)
otherwise the game is fantastic and it is a pity that the estimates for the end of the game are 3-4 years

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
I don't understand how to play the next update. it just says : sophia showered, sophia taught english. Sophia had an unextraordinary day. to be continued.
Yes, I read the instructions on how to transfer saves, but this shit still does not work)))

• Haha
Reactions: mulerider

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't understand how to play the next update. it just says : sophia showered, sophia taught english. Sophia had an unextraordinary day. to be continued.
Yes, I read the instructions on how to transfer saves, but this shit still does not work)))
you have to be on the filthy route all the other routes Lesbian/Good wife get nothing

Reactions: mulerider

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
A married rich Conservative woman have done this so far : 1- watching her son Masturbating and offering her butt to help him release the pressure 2- showing her breast to her son 3- showering with her daughter many times and touching her body 4- kissing and playing with the tits of her daughter's friend 5- modeling in bikini to her son and his friend 6- passionately kissing her son friend 7- modeling almost nude to an art class 8- showing her nipples to one of her student 9- showering in her underwear in front of stranger in the school 10-touching dicks of 2 boys 11- showing her tits in jacuzzi in front of strangers 12- showing parts of her body to prisoner 13- receiving massage and lotion from on of her students. In addition to many erotic scenes .
Don't you agree with me that this is a great erotic story with amazing story line and renders?
Sophia have done many things , many risky erotic things .
I wonder why we object and not satisfied.
It's a great journey and it's a great game .
I wish the developer will continue his pattern ( but a little faster in completing the updates).

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think Sophia is still deciding what to wear to meet Aiden, because this outfit is not pretty. It looks like an everyday outfit or some kind of sleeping pajamas.
Who knows but why are the hands posed like that?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
any coment on patreon if the next event Dylan/Amber will have animations too?
The more important thing is how many renders will be next 2 updates.
Last time the Amber scene was around 140 renders.The second side job-more than 220 renders.
Maybe we will get something like that again.

Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes