Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It will be more than 4 months for next update for sure.
I dunno ... it's a boarding school route update, so not on the Sophia/Dylan route. Last one of those we had was Dylan/Emma, and that came in at (from memory) 35 renders. So I don't think we'll get the delays we did like the last update.

The next update I see with any complications may be the salon event, since there are already 3 different branches with Marie - those who did the Alyssa event so Dylan didn't meet Marie, those where Dylan is a moron so Marie doesn't like him, and those where Marie likes him. But I suspect they'll all coalesce into Marie liking him by the end of the update, so I don't think it will be too bad.

Reactions: hzjujk and Bane71

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hello everyone Wow I really liked this update it was very exciting I'm really looking forward to the next updates especially on the couples route Cathy is Andy Now yes the game is getting very interesting I'm even playing it again lol I also really enjoyed the filthy way of two tasks that Sophia has already been four let's see what happens with the remaining six. I hope it's a lot sexier and more revealing tasks than the others.

Apr 9, 2018
This game has been out for 4 years and still the only person that she has sex with is her husband. Its all just teasing and building up to more teasing and building up

Reactions: Ass Fan

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
I swear I'm gonna be 50 before the dev allows the wife to have sex with any other character. Shame too since my past saves are always corrupted so I have to skip through 30 minutes of dialog to get to more teasing
You are missing the point. If you want penetration you can find billions of scenes out there . This game is about eroticism. There are tons of games of ladies with huge boobs having sex in format update . Nah this is not the case here . This is an excellent quality game .

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
You are missing the point. If you want penetration you can find billions of scenes out there . This game is about eroticism. There are tons of games of ladies with huge boobs having sex in format update . Nah this is not the case here . This is an excellent quality game .
And this is perfectly fine. And even most welcome. Can we just obtain more eroticism in a unit of time, please? Thank you kindly.

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
Who is the mc here? From which perspective
The character play? The mom Or the son? Femala character are really boring to play.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Who is the mc here? From which perspective
The character play? The mom Or the son? Femala character are really boring to play.
As the title of the game suggests it is the mother, Sophia. Confusion arises because owing to the age profile of a huge chunk of paying Patrons, her son, Dylan, became the second most popular character. (Presumably because fans identify with him on some level). This popularity is the only valid reason I can think of to explain why the Dev gave him a bigger role as a second MC. So now there are two & the focus of the story has shifted from what was originally intended.

It's all a matter of personal opinion but I never find his mother boring, quite the reverse. Dylan, on the other hand.....

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes