polopol2325

Nov 17, 2020
Se, que quizás, respondieron esta pregunta , no puedo obtener la escena dylan , ellie en la actualización (160) , que estoy haciendo mal?
gracias....
saludos a todos y cuiden su felicidad.....
-----------------------------------------------------

I know, what do you want, they answered this question, I can't get the dylan, ellie scene in the update (160), what am I doing wrong? thank you....
greetings to all and take care of your happiness.
---------------------------------------------------------
Google translator

Reactions: bayrischman

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
My list of favorite quotes from v0.160:

"You also seemed to have nothing but pleasure from it."
"Oh, so that means if it was Mark, you would've had no problem with him kneading your naked tits?"
"You seemed to have enjoyed it as long as you didn't know it was me. Seems my body must have impressed you! And also what I had under my warrier robe, eh?"
"Mmmm... I have to think of how soft your tits felt like. Didn't expect them to be that soft! Thought they would feel harder. But they were soft, yet had some weight to them!"
- Aiden to Sophia, discussing Task 3.

"Take it off right here. In front of us!" - Aiden to Sophia.

"Any student gets to see your tits whenever he wants!" - Aiden to Sophia.

"Don't you know any boundaries?" - Sophia to Aiden.

"Is something wrong Zac?" - Sophia to Zac, as she dangled her naked mature breasts in his face.

"Every guy in our school would kill for that sight!" - Zac to Sophia, while they discussed his seeing her naked breasts.

"If my phones's the price of seeing what my hot teacher wears up her skirt, showing her tits to a student, AND lets him touch 'em, it's totally worth it!" - Aiden to Sophia, as she collected the phones.

"Maybe I'll call you someday... to ask you to do me a small favor." - Don Morello to Sophia.

"What the fuck was that? Are you completely sick in the head? Kissing your own sister!!! And with tongue too!!! Ugh!!! Gross!!!" - Ellie to Dylan.

Screenshot 2022-04-15 083524.png Screenshot 2022-04-14 081242.png

bigbuffguy

May 30, 2018
I am not getting the Dylan jogging scene on day 19 even after cheating his relationship points up. Does this event not trigger if you hooked him up with Emily? That's the only thing I can think of that might be blocking it, but the walkthrough makes no mention of those events being exclusive.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Se, que quizás, respondieron esta pregunta , no puedo obtener la escena dylan , ellie en la actualización (160) , que estoy haciendo mal?
gracias....
saludos a todos y cuiden su felicidad.....
-----------------------------------------------------

I know, what do you want, they answered this question, I can't get the dylan, ellie scene in the update (160), what am I doing wrong? thank you....
greetings to all and take care of your happiness.
neither do i, although i downloaded update 160, do i onlyget the aiden event.

polopol2325

Nov 17, 2020
In final save file :
Ellie_is_with_Logan:bool:True
day19_Dylan_takes_the_blame_for_Ellie:bool:True

Update Part #1

To have : Ellie_is_with_Logan:bool:True
You have to choose in day15 :

View attachment 1776208 View attachment 1776201 View attachment 1776205 View attachment 1776206

To have : day19_Dylan_takes_the_blame_for_Ellie:bool:True

You have to choose in day19:

View attachment 1776213

Update Part #2

To have : day20_Sophia_fulfilled_Aidens_4th_task:bool:True

In final save, obviously :
Sophia_cancelled_Aidens_deal:bool:False
day18_Sophia_fulfilled_Aidens_2nd_task:bool:True
day18_Sophia_fulfilled_Aidens_3rd_task:bool:True
day18_Dylan_is_in_boarding_school:bool:False

And choose :

Change in final save file, if it's needed :
asqueroso:int:###
buena_esposa:int:#
View attachment 1776220
[/CITA]
gracias .....lo intentare
-----------------------------
thank you ...

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
My list of favorite quotes from v0.160:

"You also seemed to have nothing but pleasure from it."
"Oh, so that means if it was Mark, you would've had no problem with him kneading your naked tits?"
"You seemed to have enjoyed it as long as you didn't know it was me. Seems my body must have impressed you! And also what I had under my warrier robe, eh?"
"Mmmm... I have to think of how soft your tits felt like. Didn't expect them to be that soft! Thought they would feel harder. But they were soft, yet had some weight to them!"
- Aiden to Sophia, discussing Task 3.

"Take it off right here. In front of us!" - Aiden to Sophia.

"Any student gets to see your tits whenever he wants!" - Aiden to Sophia.

"Don't you know any boundaries?" - Sophia to Aiden.

"Is something wrong Zac?" - Sophia to Zac, as she dangled her naked mature breasts in his face.

"Every guy in our school would kill for that sight!" - Zac to Sophia, while they discussed his seeing her naked breasts.

"If my phones's the price of seeing what my hot teacher wears up her skirt, showing her tits to a student, AND lets him touch 'em, it's totally worth it!" - Aiden to Sophia, as she collected the phones.

"Maybe I'll call you someday... to ask you to do me a small favor." - Don Morello to Sophia.

"What the fuck was that? Are you completely sick in the head? Kissing your own sister!!! And with tongue too!!! Ugh!!! Gross!!!" - Ellie to Dylan.

View attachment 1776162 View attachment 1776164
Hey! Thanks for your list picks and a reminder of just how cool this update was.
My fav, Sophia "Is something wrong, Zac?". Haha, brilliant.
Something reminiscent about Mrs Robinson/The Graduate with that one-liner!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes